Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice in Wonderland

Go down 
+5
Eveleen Kirkland
Fem!China
Jake F. Jones(Florida)
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Sasha Braus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

Alice in Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm

(( Ehehehe~ I wanted to make this. Um......I dunno....it might end up gory. >_> ....I FREAKING CALL ALICE Italy and Romano are tweetledee and tweetledum ....Anyways. I'm pretty sure you've all heard of Alice in Wonderland. So I won't bother explaining it. You guys can choose to be an actual person from Alice in Wonderland (Like the Cheshire Cat or Mad Hatter) or just be a random person. Anywayssss... *starts like the boss I am*
List of characters!
Alice: Me~!
Cheshire Cat: Ireland
Mad Hatter: Spain
Tweetle Dee: Romano
Tweetle Dum: China
Smoking Caterpillar: Scotland (I had to add smoking awesomeface)
The Hare(At the Mad Hatter's tea party): Florida
White Rabbit: Sealand
Queen of Hearts: Norway
))

Alina walked down the old forest path. It hadn't been used in years so plants, leaves, and other things covered the path. She saw a wide hole on the side of the path. She started to walk towards it, but tripped and fell into the hole.

Alina woke up lying on the ground. What had happened? She sat up to see all sorts of weird plants and animals. She stood up, her head throbbing. She heard a voice and turned to see...

Last edited by Alina Lupei on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Spain spots the maiden lying unconscious on the ground. He gets off of the large colorful mushroom he was sitting, that then retreats into the ground, and walks over to her. She began to move, showing that she was finally awake, and he smiled.

"Hello there~. What might your name be?" He said, tipping his hat.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:33 pm

"Alina." she said looking at the strange man.

He was wearing a big red hat, with colorful clothing. It was downright odd. "Where are we?" she asked wanting to know where this odd place was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Spain looked around their surroundings, which was all so familiar to him. He held out his arms wide and spoke out, in a slightly louder tone.

"My~, this is Wonderland, Alina~."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 pm

"...Wonderland." she mumbled "Well.....will you show me around?" she asked, wanting to know her way around
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Florida popped her head out from behind Spain and giggled. "HI,HI~!" Florida exclaimed as her short scarlet hair bounced with each step. She didn't care if she was interrupting something at all. "The names Lucy, nice to meet ya!" She extended her hand to Alina.
(>:I Florida is wearing knee length (Not too bright though.) orange pants with striped kneesocks,a white button long sleeved shirt with a big red bow one the collar. And some black shoes~ Remember she has bunny ears or Hare ears...what ireland calls em. e.e )
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm

(I wanna be Tweedle Dum~ Because me and Romano are twins 8D and since, you know, Italy never actually gets on. But um. I've read Alice in Wonderland before, but I don't really remember what Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum do. Explanation please~? (because I'm too lazy to look it up myself))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 pm

((TWIN THAT'S EXACLTLY WHAT I SAID. In the chatbox i wanted you to be tweetle dum since we're twins and Italy never gets on. AWW TWIN POWER *Bro-fists* And they're whole purpose in the story is to be dumb BI WE GOT THIS TWIN))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm

(TWIN POWER FOR THE WIN *BROFISTS OF AWESOMENESS* I can do dumb. WE GOT THIS, BRO.)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:28 pm

*The giggle echoed loudly though the rare plants. An orange tail was visible by a nearby branch, swinging left right, left right. Slowly the tail vanished and a set of wide green eyes was seen, watching intently like a deer in headlights.* "Hello~" *Said the set of eyes as they started to form into the form of a fiery haired girl. She giggled as her cat ear twitched.*

"We have visitors, nyah? Oh how splendid nyah! What's the lass's name nyah?" *She asked tilted her head to the side and once again became invisible, only to reappear at Alina's side*

((For this RP Ireland shall be wearing green yeti/furry boots, green and orange stripped leggings, green shorts, and an orange and green long sleeved jacket, with overly large sleeves (Like the undertaker from black butler or Break from pandora hearts ) ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 am

Alina looked at the new people. This was truly an odd place. She hoped she could get out of here soon. "I'm Alina" she sighed annoyed with having to repeat herself. She leaned against an odd tree looking at everyone trying to figure out if this was a figment of her imagination, or if this was real.

(( ..I gotta say what Alina's wearing. *headdesk* Hrn.......I'm not gonna have Alina wear that bright blue dress that Alice wears soooo~ She's wearing a dark blue dress that looks exactly like Alice's dress, except for the colors *uncreative* Um......with black shoes. Done~! /shot for being uncreative ))
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: (( here is my epic failure pfftt))   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 pm

As I was hoping along, I heard voices.. alot of voices.. now you see my ears are really wide so i can hear alot of things.. so I hopped along.. Someone new was in wonderland~ who could it be??.. Well I'm Peter, Peter the rabit.. i'm all white.. (sounds so messed up!!) "Whos here who is it??" I stopped hoping and watched all of them waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:51 pm

(( Wai- So does that mean I have to make a description of how Spain looks too now? FUUU- Imma make it long cause I enjoy making long posts. |D

Spain wears a scarlet red hat, that holds a somewhat fancy floral design, that is just a bit darker than the hat itself. A dark blue silk band wraps around the base of the hat, where a white card that reads "10/6". Materials that he would use to make hats and such hang off his hat as well. He wears a collared jacket of the color light blue, that stretches right above his knees. Assorted colored buttons are spread around his jacket in appropriate places, and more materials hang out of his pockets. A large, decorative black bow is tied around his neck, tight enough for it to stay there, and not choke him. Under his jacket he wears a white-ish checkered shirt. His pants are dark green, and has thin vertical stripes, and then he has some awesome, brown pair of shoes. |D

My reference : http://www.darkinthedark.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mad-hatter-johnny-depp-in-alice-in-wonderland_vf.jpg

Don't judge. 8I /shot ))

Spain's smile further brightened when he some some of his friends appear. He looked at Peter and answered for Alina this time.

"This is Alina~. She's new to Wonderland apparently~."

He looked around the familiar surroundings again, and wondered what he should show Alina first. He brought his hand to his chin and thought, then it hit him. He'll bring her to the Smoking Caterpillar (( Who I will continue to refer to Scotland for now on, cause that's who he is and- /SHOT )) first~. He brought his attention to Alina and to her wrist.

"I'll show you around~, but first let's go meet someone~." He said.

Before she could respond she began to lead her around the colorfully abundant forest, and then they finally reached Scotland.

((DUDE, LOVI. YOU HAVE REASON TO POST NOW. |D ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Alina was dragged through the so called woods by Spain to Scotland. He was very odd. He sat on a tall blue mushroom, smoking a pipe. She stared up at him blankly. He didn't seem like a nice......thing? ....Person? ....Whatever.

She looked at an intimidating castle in the distance "What's that?" she asked pointing at it blankly. She wanted to go and check it out but it seemed too far off.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Scotland or should i say the sexy caterpillar with a smoking problem was comfortably lying on an over-sized mushroom that was a mixture of yellow and blue with spots on it. He was dressed in a long sleeved jacket that was auburn colored and very long compared to his size. The jacket passed his knees even his legs for that matter, it was a very long jacket that almost gave an illusion of Caterpillar legs or whatever the fack they have from the waist down if you were far enough. He wore a plain, shade darker of red compared to his jacket for his shirt which seemed to look very well with the jacket, not to mention his wardrobe matched the color of his hair and gave him a fashionable dark and almost creepy look. Like he was covered in blood and such, If it wasn't obvious he likes the color red. His dark green eyes that almost seemed to glow blended in with his surroundings well since it's a fackin forest and seemed menacing and wild which was another reason out of many that he was hardly visited so he was a bit dumbstruck when someone approached him especially at this time of day.

There was a very fancy pipe next to him that was golden and used for smoking ((I have no fackin idea what it's calledBI )) which he used constantly and stared at his visitors. The mad hatter that he quickly recognized was already familiar but the young girl made him wonder. "Who are ya?" He asked while exhaling red smoke and making images in the air like a question mark.

When the young girl asked what the castle was he just grinned and took another puff of his fancy pipe. "Ye aren't from these parts, are ya? Everyone knows aboot tha' castle in wonderland. If yer interested Tweetle dee and Tweetle dum could show ya the way. Tha' is if they aren't tha' big of eejit's to mess up and take ya the wrong way"

((LONG POST IS LONG BI ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:23 pm

"No. I'm not, and I guess I'll let them take me there" she said blankly. NORGE IN DISGUISE /shot She poked the smoke cloud curiously, wanting to see how the cloud got into that shape. It must've been magic.
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 pm

(( I can't remember that much about Alice in Wonderland, and what I remember is mainly from the Disney version, OTL. I think I've got it right, though. ))

Female Norway, the Queen of Hearts, sat atop her throne, watching as her servants did multiple things around the castle. Her taste in things around her was rather meticulous, which didn't help when all her servants were complete idiots in her opinion. They were constantly doing things wrong! The townspeople were even worse, though. Even so, when she spotted one of her servants splatter paint all over the floor accidentally, she said in a cold, firm voice, "Execute him immediately. Off with his head." Norway watched as the wailing servant was dragged off to the execution room, his last scream evident before complete silence filled the castle momentarily. Only a second later, the servants busied themselves, frantically hoping that Norway didn't catch them not doing anything for a seconds notice.

(( What Fem!Norgie's wearing: https://2img.net/h/i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq114/ChibiLucas/Chess%20Hetalia/QueenHungary.jpg ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

(( What's the story plot going to be? There's always gotta be a story plot, or it's not as fun~. SomethingLikeThatYeah./shot Also, same here Iggy, I'm just going with whatever |D /shotagain ))

Spain pinched the base of his hat, and turned it so it would settle more comfortably on his head. The same smile stuck on his face. Then he noticed that Alina had asked to go see the castle.

"No! You don't want to go there. The queen there is..... Terrible..." He said, feeling a cold chill crawl up his spine.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 pm

(( I need to post more as Poland so~. POLAND IS A-- UUHH..... *Thinks for a half hour* SOME SORT OF CAT PERSON. Just not like Cheshire and stuff. I'LL MAKE IT SO HE'S NEW TO WONDERLAND TOO, FOR THE HELL OF IT. |D ))

Poland was wandering around the forest on his new pink-dyed pony. He thought he saw someone on the corner of his eye, so he turned to see. No one was there. Just a large tree. He galloped closer to the tree and saw a large hole. He got off his pony and began to lean in towards the hole in curiosity, carefully keeping balance not to fall in.

"Like, hello?" He said, his voice echoing down the deep, seemingly endless hole.

A cat walked up to Poland, and Poland glanced at the cat. He moved away the hole a little to pick up the cat.

"You look, like so totally cute~!" His eyes were almost sparkling, but then the cat decided to scratch at his face.

Poland pulled his face back, but then accidentally fell into the hole along with the cat. He squeaked, and went unconscious.

He woke up sometime later, in a dull colored bush. His new cat ears twitched. Cat ears? Like, since when did he have cat ears? He sat up on the bush, and twitched when he felt the leaves brush against his whiskers. It felt weird, and somewhat uncomfortable. He looked around, surprised by the unusual scenery. He began to poke at everything, not caring if it annoyed anyone. He wandered around for what seems hours, but was only minutes. He saw a large red caterpillar like being, and walked up to it curiously.

"Myah~, Czesc! Do you, like, know where on Earth I am?" He said, emphasizing 'Earth.' (( /SHOT ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:50 pm

"......She can't be that bad.." she said not worried at all. It was just a queen after all. How could one person be that bad? It was surely just the soldiers that made it seem worse. Since, after all, the queen would have control over the military, thus having control over the land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Spain shook his head.
"She is just that bad." He started. "She abuses her power, this place has become terrible since she has taken over..."

(( I thought I already replied to this. FLUEHFLIEH Oh well. 8D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm

(( Alina you should reply. 8I ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland
Page 1 of 1