Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?

Go down 
+7
Former!Vietnam
Sasha Braus
Angel-San
Arthur Kirkland
Fem!China
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Empty
PostSubject: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

I felt like putting up this topic, because I'm curious. I'll share mine first~.
1. Russia - Because he's an adorable, creepy, yandere~. You guys know I how I like blood sometimes~ awesomeface. I feel bad how he's always so lonely and stuff too~... ... HE'S TOO DARN CUTE. I don't see why some of you hate him so much >.>

2. England - British gentleman, that knows magic, and shizz. And he IS a tsundere. >.> DON'T SAY AGAINST IT IGGY. SO IS ROMANO SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT /shot.

3. Japan - A man of a few words, who is unique. Also because of his manga and anime in real life. /SHOT

YOUR TURN~.

Last edited by Veneziano Vargas on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

My top three would be:

America: I EFFING LOVE HIM. He's sooooo stupid it's cute <3 And I love his goofiness <3

England: COME ONE PEOPLE. HE'S BRITISH. Nuff said.

Now, before, I would have said Prussia but, Scotland: He is the BALLET. Plus you can't resist the ginger-ness ;D ONCE AGAIN Nuff said >o>
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

My top three:

1. Russia-because he's all sick and twisted and violent and soooo cute and innocent <3

2. Hmmmm I would have to say either Romano and Italy.... because they're so cute and oblivious (and rude in Romano's case. Rudely BEAUTIFUL *coughandtsunderecough* ;D idk don't judge.)

3. England. He's the shiznits. He's an angel, a rocker, a punk, a black magician, and a gentleman all at once! And he has an effing flying mint bunny. Plus he's so cutely tsundere~ 8D (look into your heart, you know it to be true.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 am

My top three:

1: Russia, he's just so adorable, not even freaky ^^ and, one day we'll all be one with russia, da?

2: England. First, he's british. Second, he can ride unicorns !! Very Happy he's just so freaking epic I just can stand it <3

3:Germany because he's cute ^^
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:31 pm

(( England is in everyone's top 3..... OTL XD .... I AM NOT A TSUNDERE DANG IT. AND NEITHER IS IGGY.

My top 3......
Uh.......
Uhhhhhh.....

1. England. Because he's awesome and the character I can RP the best. Plus, he thinks tea and scones are awesome. Which they are. Heck yeeeeaaahhh. |D

2. Norway. I love the Nordics~ And Norgie is awesome too. So I love him too. OTL

3. Prussia. HE'S AWESOME. |D ALMOST AS AWESOME AS ME~ ))

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 pm

((*Ruins the pattern of England as a top three* YOU'RE COMPLETELY TSUNDERE UNLIKE ME))

Awww crap top 3, I don't want to pick all the characters i RP as...but those are my favorite FUUU-

1.Romano, He's just full of non-Tsundere awesomeness!!! I mean seriously! Plus Romano as a mafia member is so badassssssss. I swear i love Mafia members way too much. OH WELL

2.Scotland, yeah it's pretty obvious i like him since i RP him and he's so fackin awesome with his ginger-ness. And after reading this one fanfic which has NO YAOI in it England if you wanna read it, besides France being a pedo but that's just France. It made me love Scotland a crap ton, It has the whole Great Britain family in it plus Ireland so it's AWESOME. And that fanfic is so historically accurate so for all you history geeks, ENJOY~. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6889144/1/What_a_Brother_What_a_Bother . Plus Scotland is all abusive and gets to smoke and stuff. COMPLETE AWESOMENESS. And he makes America all protective over Iggy when Scotland abuses him which i know England must like!! YOUKNOWYOULIKEIT.

3. Denmark, He's just awesomely funny and crap! And i do not believe he's bossy or annoying at all!! So FrUk you Nordic quiz thingy! Denmark is my favorite nordic since he's loud and just plain awesome. I'm overusing the word awesome, SWEET.

((JESUS I WRITE WAY TOO MUCH))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

(I have a top 12 actually >3>

1. Spain- CAUSE HE'S DAMN SEXY. And he's so cute sometimes~ ;w;

2. South and North Korea- ... WELL, THEY'RE TIED. I COULDN'T HELP IT. South because he's facking adorable, and North just because he's North. 8D

3. Scotland- ... I don't even know why I like him. Really. He's just... I don't know. 8I

Yeaaaah I don't talk much...)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

(( ......FUUUU- *bad at choosing* ))

1. Prussia. HE'S AWESOME. 'Nuff said.

2. Romano. Mafia, bro, mafia. And his cussing and his rudeness. It's friggin awesome.

3. Scotland. HE'S AN EFFIN' GINGER. And he is of course I say this friggin awesome.

(( Yes I know failure of reasons. ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm

XD))

1. I love Japan <3 He's a pretty funny/serious comic relief character

2. England~ Yet another comic person XD

3. Russia <3 He's just so cute and creepy at the same damn time! D'awww X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:26 pm

(You guys make me crack up reading these x'D)

1) Prussia- He's HAWT, pretty bad-ass, has a Gilbird<3 aand of course awesomely AWESUM! And the fact that even though he's not a nation anymore, he's still here...popping out of bushes to steal your vital regions >Very Happy

2) Italy/Romano- I put them both down as one cas they're both part of Italy riight?? And I simply CANNOT choose Dx I love Italy's failing in life and Romano's short temper, plus italian food is amazing and THEIR CURLS!! 8-D I love those curls~

3) England- He used to really annoy me with his stuck-up kind of attitude but I've grown to respect him ^^ I like how he's so many different people e.g: Pirate!Iggy, Chibi!England even BRITANNIA ANGEL! *3* And you can't really ignore him either, so.much.fanart. Also, I like a lot of pairings with him in and tea is good

(I think that's a reasonable amount of writing :-] But seriously this was SO HARD to choose! Had to go through my Hetalia folder (which so far contains 2,232 pictures 0^0) to see who came up the most, Spain was pretty close too but yeah...you don't really care so I'll stop XD)
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:39 pm

(( 1) America - This guy is amazing. And awesome. Seriously. He competes with Prussia. And I'm not just being patriotic saying that. LOVE <3 GAHFMALldak

2) England - Okay, I'm actually pretty conflicted. My top favorite usually shifts between Iggy and Alfie, but I'm putting Al as the top here. XD Sarcastic. Cynical (don'taskmewhyIlikethat). His character always makes me smile~ And Omigosh do I love me them British accents <3. Oh yes, and EYEBROWS.

3) Omigosh this one's tough. Errr...agh...ah...DX. Okay I can't choose. So I'll list my "3rd favorites" in no particular order. 'CauseIcheatlikethat

-Romania - This guy has been a new recent obsession for me. HereallymakesmewanttowatchHellsingagain. <3 sexy vampires!~
-China - Aru.
-Turkey - Yeah, I know, him and Armenia are hate-buddies...but he's still a smexy beast. XD
-Japan - I love his awkward silences, and his manga. :'D WE LOVE YOU JAPAN.
-Prussia - He's Prussia.
-Scotland - Yep, I'm jumping on the ginger-love bandwagon.
-Romano - He has an amazingly awesome accent. And he's an adorable tsundere~

'Kay. I'm done. awesomeface ))

Last edited by Armenia on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:49 pm

(( WHo's your top 3rd favorite Armenia? 8D /shot ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

(( STAAARE ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

(( |D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Omgomgogmogmg...   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 am

(( Oops! (edits up post) Sorry, was testing out my in-character abilities.~

Yeah... My three favourite Hetalia characters are 1) England, 2) France, and 3) N. Italy.

I personally love all the characters (I love the whole world, after all I am Prince!France *shot*).

I love England the best because (I'm Prince!France, oh hon hon hon hon... france ) he is a gentleman, pirate, spy, punk rocker, black magic wizard, and soldier. I mean, how great can he get? Heck! He's the Great Britain Empire. <3 Getting into Hetalia has made me appreciate more countries even more. I also loooove those eyebrows and that hair of his.

I really love France because he's just so handsome, sensual, and charismatic. I squee so hard at his pairings fanart and how he's portrayed in fanart or official artwork. In the anime, he's so funny! <3

Italy and I share a love of pasta in common. I've also always wanted to go to Italy. I also want to learn the Italian language. His language is so beautiful and makes me smile, feel happy and sexy!! Hahahhaha. Italy is so cute, too. Dating him, albeit a bit more mature than his series canon self, would be utterly romantic too.

I wanna say the Roman Empire/Ancient Rome is my favourite as well... But sadly I can choose only three! But Ancient Rome is now Rome, the capital city of Italy. So it works out somehow, politico-historically speaking. ))
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

PostSubject: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

(( Um I'd say 1. Sweden: because He's an awesome Country~~

What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? 64859411

2.Denmark: Because I'm kinda like him~ [and I'm like sweden~ ]

3.Romano~ : I can do an awesome accent of him~~~ Lol What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Thumbn12 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My 3 fav characters   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:24 pm

1: Japan. Because he is quiet calm and collected. He isn't nosy or rude and he is very sweet.

2: Canada. Because he is quiet and sweet. He never wants to anger anybody. I find his shyness cute...

3: England. Because he's a gentleman. He's nice and will look out for rose he cares about. And English accents are just awesome Ponyo
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 am

(( Ok erm guys I HAVE TO POST AGAIN. MINE HAS.........CHANGED.

1. STILL ALFIE. Seriously you can't not love Amurica jfdlkas.

2. France. Yeah, thischanged. ILOVETHISMAN.

3. This....IsATie. Between Aussie and Scotland. ICAN'TCHOOSE-

Ok THE ONLY reason Scottieland ain't numbero dos or uno is because he's not....canon. I DUNNO MAYBE THIS WILL CHANGE AGAIN.
PROBABLY.
BECAUSEIFORGOTDENMARK.
ANDROMANIA.

I REFUSE TO EXPLAIN THESE IN-DEPTH BECAUSE IT IS 5:20 IN THE DANG MORNING ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?   What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your TOP 3 favorite Hetalia characters, and why?
Page 1 of 1