Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turtle Apocalypse!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Turtle Apocalypse!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:46 pm

She chuckled at the Greek. "Yes, well, not everything cute is feline. These for instance," she rubbed the turtle against her cheek, "are adorable." Forgetting her earlier grogginess, she continued to nuzzle the tiny reptile.

The Armenian glanced at her friend, stifling a giggle as the turtle dangled from his finger. She clasped her hand over her mouth as he tried to shake it off, obviously annoyed. She knew she shouldn't be laughing at her friend, but he was so adorable when he was angry. Well, most of the time.

She shrugged. "No, I haven't-" Her sentence halted as the Greek's words finally sunk in. Her chocolate eyes widened in fear as she clutched the turtle to her chest. "W-what?! You can't just eat them! Just look at it!" She practically shoved the tiny reptile into the Greek's face. "See Heracles? How can you say no to this face?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 pm

This was quite an unfortunate turn of events… The turtle utterly refuses to let go of his finger… It stopped hurting now it was just a little pressure. ”Maybe if I put it down it’ll let go…” He laid his hand on the table and waited for it’s reaction. … Nope still not letting go. “ Turtles know how to hold a grudge. “ he made a mental note. He left out a sigh. Good grief, the turtles would be the end of him.. ((Literally *shot* ))

Heracles shifted his eyes as Alisia began to giggle. Was it funny? Maybe, it being a turtle made it humorous. The quicken change of mood surprised him; they were just turtles. Many countries around the world ate turtles… “ What do you mean I can’t eat them? It is physically possible to eat them as long as you remove them from their shells and extract the meat..”

Then the reptile was shoved very closely into his face… “Uhhh…” If he wasn’t careful these things would probably bite his nose and never let go. “How could I say no? Easy.. Watch: Ahhh..” He widen his mouth and covered the little feller’s head. He didn’t bite down but merely covered the head. “Mmmm..” He tried to tell Armenia: See?
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:27 am

Since it has not been previously declared where the placement of this conference was, it will now be declared to be located in Paris, France. Problem? I'm all ears. Carmen tilts her head. "But since we're in France would that mean we have to speak French? Selon votre logique, au moins. [According to your logic, at least.]" She lets s somewhat smug grin spread across her face.

Her jade orbs scanning the room, stopping when her eyes were set on a certain Greek who looked like... HE WAS EATING ON OF HER PRECIOUS TURTLES. NO. 8I The Spaniard pushed herself out of her seat and slid across the large mahogany table, and is then yelled at by Effie oak table, towards Greece. Once only an uncomfortable distance away from her destination, she reaches over and pops the poor turtle out of the Greek's mouth.

She waved her finger. "No!" She exclaimed, "turtles aren't for eating! Not these turtles! D:" She hugs and pets the frightened turtle, whispering comforting words to it since she's such an amazing turtle whisperer.

(( Lame post is laaame. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle Apocalypse!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: