Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turtle Apocalypse!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Turtle Apocalypse!  Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:05 pm

(( This RolePlay thread was inspired by m'sexy ginger friend, IRELAND~ ))

You are given one of Spain's turtles. He had way too many of them, so out of the kind fusososo of his heart, he gave one out to each nation. Turtle Apocalypse!  1945813174 ~! Now, the whole world meeting place is filled to the brim with these turtles.

IT'S THE TURTLE APOCALYPSE. WHAT DO YOU DO?

(( ... I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:10 pm

(( I'll be female in this thread for the heck of it. |D ))

Carmen snuggles one of her several hundred turtles, while sitting at her seat during the world conference. She looks at all the other turtles that she had just gave away to the other countries. "What do you guys think~?" she asked to no one in particular, referring to the turtles.

(( Short post is short. 8D ))

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 pm

England crossed his arms, irritated, as around 20 turtles crawled onto him. This irritated him even more when they started to nom on his hair. He flailed, scowling. "GET OFF OF ME, YOU BLASTED TURTLES!!!" He continued to flail; the turtles gripping onto his hair and not getting off. He glanced over at the Spaniard, and said, annoyance laced in his answer, "They're -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- annoying, git!! And they won't stop eating my blasted hair!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Spain laughed in joy, not because he was annoyed or anything, just because there were turtles everywhere. "That just means he likes you!" she pointed out, and started to toy with 2 other turtles, as one crawled in and out of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:47 pm

England's eye twitched as a turtle crawled down onto his face. "-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-- GET IT OFF ME!!!!" Turtle Apocalypse!  3273696881 His lips turned down into a frown, followed by a scowl. "He likes me? Yeah right, wanker!!" England continued to try to pry the turtles off him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Spain felt something tug on her hair, it was a turtle. She pulled the turtle around so it was within her view, and then it was still chewing on her hair. "See~? This one likes me~!" She continued to laugh, and placed a turtle onto the table, and watched as it crawled over to England.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:38 pm

England watched as it crawled onto the table, inching towards him. Suddenly, it clamped onto his hand. "-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-- OWWWW!!! Blasted turtle!!" He shook his hand continuously until the turtle fell off back onto the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:18 pm

The turtle whined ( Do turtles whine?.. Ah whatever, these turtles can. |D /shot ) as it bounced on the hard surface of the table, and it hurriedly crawled towards Spain. Spain picked up the turtle and petted it's head. "Look at what you did!" She called out, as the turtle snuggled her. "You hurt poor Lime!" random name is random. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:49 pm

The British man scoffed. "I hurt him?! The -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- wanker BIT me, for goodness sake! He's off his rocker, I -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- swear!" He glared at the turtle, who secretly was grinning at the Brit's misfortune. That sneaky little-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 am

Spain nuzzled the turtle's smaller face. "Don't listen to him~." she whispered to the turtle, "He's just jealous because no one loves him~." that time, she said it loud enough for England to hear.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:14 pm

The Brit gaped slightly for a moment, before retorting irritatedly, "Shut up, wanker!!! I don't need anyone to love me, I'm fine as is! HMPH."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 pm

"You sound just like Prussia. Haha!" Spain taunted him with a cheesy laugh, "ENGLAND YOU'RE SUCH A FOREVER ALONE LOSER. Right England~. I still see you talking to your imaginary friends~." She grinned, and brought her attention back to the turtles, who were playfully nipping at her hair and such.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:02 pm

England scoffed irritatedly. "They are not imaginary!!! You all just can't see them, because you don't want to see them! I swear, if you actually believed, then life would be so much easier for me!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 pm

JUST THEN. A HUGE ARMY OF TURTLES SURFS INTO THE THE ROOM. Spain rolled her eyes, "Bien, lo que usted diga, Inglaterra... [What I put into Google Translate: Fine, whatever you say, England."]and beckoned more turtles to come her way, giving them all as equal time of attention as she can. She noticed one out of the many turtles seemed to be very fond of England, and insisted to get his attention. "Looks like she likes you~." Spain said, in a tone that sounded as if she was teasing him, while pointing to the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm

England scowled, rolling his eyes. "Riiigght. And speak blasted English, will you!?"He looked down at the turtle, which was nibbling on his shoe lace. His eye twitching, he picked the turtle up, giving it a sour look. "Stop that, will you!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:01 pm

"What if I want to speak Spanish~? It's my official language. C:" she glanced at thr turtle that was nibbling England's shoe, and grinned. "Don't look so sour Inglaterra~! You should be happy~! At least I didn't bring bulls instead of turtles Turtles are wonderful~! <3"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:26 am

England scoffed. "Well English is the most widely-spoken language in the world, so get used to it, git!" He glanced at the turtle, his eye twitching more. "Turtles are -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- annoying!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 pm

She felt the belly of one of the turtles, and chuckles to herself. "So? Does that mean I can't speak my language?" More turtle were gathering around her, due to her friendly atmosphere. She slowly realized this, and began to shoo them away, insisting that they play with the other countries, as much as she'd love to play with them herself.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 pm

"You can speak your language; just only when you're in your own -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- country!" He huffed, annoyed. Meanwhile, the turtle started climbing up his pant leg, going up to his arms, and then his head. England gave the turtle a cynical look, but lets it stay there. He inwardly makes the decision that the minute the turtle does something wrong, he's going to be off his head and away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 pm

"What about places like Mexico, or Dominican Republic?" She asked. More turtles came towards even though she had just shoo'd them away. Maybe if she were to send them away with a verbal command, they'd listen? "Now now, I know how much you guys want to play with me, but as much as I want to play with you guys I'm sure there are some other countries that would like to play with you guys. Now go on and have fun my little turtle darlings." She smiled, and then started to pretend one of the turtles was a doll. Controlling it's motions, and whispering things that it could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 pm

"Zzzzzz", Greece lightly snored away when a little turtle started to crawl its way down his head.  "Ngh.. Is the meeting over?" the turtle had woken him up. There seemed to be more than one crawling on him.  "well, hello there.." Heracles started to pet one of them. "Hey why are turtles allowed in the meeting room but not cats? They're a lot more fun to pet.." He frowned at the hairless things all over. 
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am

(( I suppose it's finally time I join this madness too. 8D ))

Armenia scuffled along towards the conference room, a bulging mess of papers in her arms. Her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. 'Why did we have to have a World Conference today of all days? And why did Azerbaijan have to harass me today?' She shook her head. Now she had this mess of paperwork to deal with because of that irritating nation. Seriously, when would he ever learn? She rubbed at her forehead. Not only was she annoyed and exhausted, she was also late to the conference.

Slowly, she opened the daunting doors of the Conference Room. She sighed gruffly. "Sorry I'm late everyone....." Her eyes widened, the papers in her arms falling to the floor. Before her was a conference room littered with dozens of tiny turtles. Her eyebrow twitched; surely she must be hallucinating now. "What...the hell...."

Attempting to ignore her illusion, she gathered the mess of papers back into her arms before plopping down in her designated seat. She let her forehead touch the cool wood of the table. 'Maybe I should just take a nap....sleep this off...' She raised her head groggily, expecting a reaming at any moment. Surprisingly, none came. Sure, some nations were here, but the turtles were everywhere. She rubbed her eyelids. "It's just a dream, just a dream." She felt a slight tickling as one crawled up along her leg. She raised an eyebrow, picking up the strange reptile gingerly. She studied it closely. Slowly, her eyes widened, watering.

The Armenian held it before her, beaming a smile. "It's so cute! Oh my gosh! It's little beak and-" She paused, noticing a familiar Greek lounging next to her. She chuckled sheepishly. "Ah, hello Greece. Cute little things aren't they?" She snuggled the tiny reptile against her cheek, cooing away.

(( SPAIN. YOUR TURTLES ARE CONTAGIOUS. AND ADORABLE. ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 am

"They have to speak English here too! But they can speak their language in their own blasted countries as well!" England replied, glaring at the turtles who had now started to crowd around him.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:52 pm

(( THE BALLET I START. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Greece watched as his little Armenian friend quickly made her way to her chair. "Did she just get here?  The meeting mustn't gotten that far...". Maybe the meeting hasn't even officially started yet!  

He was rarely awake during meetings because honestly after you been through a few you've been through them all.  And it wasn't like they'd accomplish anything too important.  Mainly it was bickering between countries that'd turn into physical fighting.  

Anyways if anything did occur in the meeting while he was asleep his fellow nations would inform him later on.  Let's see how long until he fall asleep once more.

"Hello Armenia.. Yes they're cute in their own hairless non-feline way...". As if the turtle ,he was currently petting, understood him; it bite his finger and refused to let go. "Owww ow ow..". 

He lifted his hand up so he could glare at the dangling turtle.  "Armenia have you ever eaten turtle before?  Japan has told me of many turtle recipes... We could.." the Greek threatened the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Apocalypse!    Turtle Apocalypse!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle Apocalypse!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: