Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

/*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

/*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm

"No way in hell." Belarus says simply before popping a sucker in her mouth.

(( gyah. short post is short. ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm

His mouth twitched upwards. Of course that was going to be her responce. She was indeed Russian, and they like to stay in control if not most of the time than always. They silent walked up to a tree which was on the side of the path they were taking. As if they had stepped onto some sort of lever; a giant fake spider sprung from above the tree. It made a hissing sound and its eyes glowed a red color. It indeed looked store bought however it didn't stop Vietnam from letting out his natural girlish squeal and backing away from the thing..

(( I have nothing else better to write OTL))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 am

Also letting out a terrified squeak that Belarus would later deny came from her, she covers her head with her arms, and by some accident points her want at the fake spider that had surprised them. Looking up in surprise as she feels the warmth of a fire to see that she had accidentally ignited the thing. Gaping for a few moments, she turns to Vietnam and says, "We might want to get out of here before they find out it was us that did that...."
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 am

(( ROMANO. You need to post here too. 8I ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 pm

"A SMEXIFUL dream? ....REALLY SPAIN? Why would i dream of you! This is a SMEXIFUL nightmare! Are you that retarded!?" He shouted at the other, walking closer to him to pinch his cheek harshly. "SEE. YOU'RE REAL, I'M REAL. NOT A DREAM." He finally finished, muttering cuss words as he walked and crossed his arms. Once Spain was attacked by some monster though he completely halted and froze, looking at the creature horrified with an expression that said 'I'm gonna BALLET my SMEXIFUL pants'

"HOLY BALLET" He finally shouted before backing up slowly, his legs shaking from how terrified he was. "U-Uhhh. SPAIN KICK HIM IN THE NUTS. YA WANT ME TO GO GET HELP? I'M GONNA GO GET SMEXIFUL HELP" He continued, running off like an Italian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2