Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

/*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

/*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Empty
PostSubject: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:00 am

(( I'm thinking of a Halloween kind of thread~. It's Halloween and some countries are out trick or treating, some were forced to go. Suddenly everyone except for all of the countries begin to turn into what they dressed up for Halloween. So people who dressed up as vampires, become vampires, people who dress up as butterflies become butterflies, and all that shizz. Now the countries have to deal with an army of Halloween creatures until Halloween is over, and the sun is up again. Text above copied from the chatbox, since I'm too lazy to retype it and stuff. 8D ))

Spain twirls around in his ballerina costume sexy bullfighter costume. He had dragged Belgium and Romano along too, because he figured it would be fun to go out and get free candy from house to house.

He looked at Belgium and Romano, and smiled cheerfully. "Isn't this fun~?" He asked, before ringing the door to another stranger's house, and then chanting 'Trick or Treat~!' like every other child would.

The strangers poured in a small handful of chocolates into their bags, and Spain thanked them, turning around to see the sun had finally set completely behind the horizon making it completely dark. Then he noticed that the several other children, teens. and adults who had gone put trick or treating, had start to change form. Those who dressed as mummies became mummies, those who dressed as fairies, suddenly disappeared from Spain's point of view, and those who didn't really dress up into anything, just watched and began to panic as their friends morphed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 am

Romano was in a Mafia costume, well i suppose it's not a costume since he was just wearing a normal black jacket with a long sleeved shirt that was white and black pants with a Cigar in his mouth and a jet black water-gun that looked like a real gun hanging out of his back pocket. It doesn't seem like much of a costume but you're lucky he even tried to dress up for this holiday anyway. The Italian frowned while following the always happy Spaniard to different houses. Good thing Spain's voice is loud and cheery since every-time a person would answer the door to give them candy he would comment and say something along the lines of "Don't you have anything better to do then give under-aged kids your candy?" or "Why can't you give out freakin Tomatoes?".

After walking to the last house on the block Romano didn't feel like moving anymore, his legs were tired which is exactly why he hated trick-or-treating. Too much damn work. Not to mention it's just a stupid holiday where people who are obsessed with witchcraft like England think they're fackin gods. He stared at Spain blankly while not even bothering to see what the Spaniard was staring at "Spain. I'm tired. Carry me." He said while sort of joking but sort of not since he was freaking tired.

He Expected Spain to get super cheery after saying that but he just kept staring at something so Romano grew curious "SPAIN ARE YOU LISTENING." He said loudly while looking at what Spain was staring at and seeing everyone starting to turn into monsters, and creatures, and ketchup. "It's a freak show..." He muttered quietly while getting a little scared. "This is England's fault" He added while hiding behind the Spaniard.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:35 pm

China blew the piece of paper taped to his face away. Sure he loved candy and dressing up, but why did Korea have to drag him out to beg strangers for candy? Russia had refused to come, muttering something about how he would look ridiculous and the only costume he had was that dress from the April Fools' joke Spain and France had played one year. Although he had to say, his Jiang Shi costume was pretty sweet, if not a little annoying because of the freaking paper taped to his face.

"Trick or treat, aru!" he said as the door opened. The guy inside looked strangely at the two 'adults' asking for candy, but gave the sugary treats to them anyway. After obtaining the candy, he turned and walked away, just in time to see the sun setting over the horizon. It was a beautiful sight, the sunset, but before he could remark on it, he felt his body growing stiff. His eyes became blank, and an overpowering need for blood rose within him. Lifting his arms stiffly, he started hopping towards Korea, intent on eating his brains and sucking out all his blood.

(Why yes, I did just drag Korea into this 8D because trick-or-treating alone is sad. And a Jiang Shi is like a Chinese 'hopping' zombie/vampire thing.)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Korea was so happy that China-hyung actually decided to go with him! He was so going to get a lot candy this year~! China’s costume was pretty good, but his own was better, because costumes originated in Korea! He was going as a Gumiho (nine tailed fox), and his tails were so fluuuuffy~!

“Hyung, where should we go now~?” he asked gleefully, as they walked away from the house. He didn’t quite notice his tails come to life, nor did he notice that his body was taking a more animalistic shape. He turned around, grinning at his older brother. But his grin slipped away as his brother was ominously hopping towards him. “Um… China-hyung? Are you okay…?”

(DAMNIT WHAT'S WITH YOU GUYS AND DRAGGING ME INTO RPS. If you don't know what a nine tailed fox is, Ill whack you. 8I)
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Florida giggled as she skipped along the cracked concrete dragging Ireland along. Her pumpkin basket swayed side to side with her doll-like dress. "This is soo fun, Right Ireland~?" She looked back at Ireland with child-like features played on her face. The stitches she painted on her face seemed to smile with her. As you probably guessed this year she dressed as a doll....a creepy doll. With her big unrealistic eyes and stitches drawn on face, her short lacey dress, her black and white striped leggings and an evil glint in her eyes. Florida skipped along coming upon the next house. "Knock,Knock TRICK OR TREAT~!" She cheerily sang as the owners of the house dropped tons of yummy sugary sweets in her basket. Smiling she turned around to see the sun finally setting. But soon she realized she couldn't stop smiling and her body became a bit stiff. "The hell?" I thought as I attempted to walk.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 pm

*Ireland sighed and followed Florida. As they reached another door, Ireland adjusted the small nurses cap on her head and waited. When the door opened, she greeted them with a large smile and held out her candy bag that looked like a first aid kit. As she turned on her heal she looked at the setting sun.* “

“Already? It hasn’t seemed like that long…” *She shrugged and smiled at Florida.* “What house shall we go to next?” *She asked. Florida was smiling at the setting sun and seemed a bit stiff.* “Hey are ye alright?” “She asked arching an eyebrow and as she poked Florida. Florida’s head slowly turned in the most creepy of ways.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

China registered the words but it seemed as though his brain couldn't process it. He kept hopping towards Korea, and eventually his arms wrapped around him to keep him in place. He opened his mouth and prepared to take a bite out of his neck...

(BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU KOREAAAA~)
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Florida slowly turned her headed toward Ireland to see her face have an horrorified expression. "Whaaat Iss Itt?" She asked Ireland through her teeth. Florida began to notice something was wrong, very wrong. She couldn't stop smiling, was all stiff, and her stitches were now real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:41 am

Stomping through the streets in her lolita witch costume, Belarus looks intently for Russia. He should be here, right? Everyone was here!
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Trick or treating wasn't so bad was it? Who the heck was she kidding? Trick or treating was a pain in the neck. Why couldn't she just stayed home for the night and watched some Korean dramas. That would have been a perfectly fine, peaceful, night. But NO! Her boss decided that she needed to get out more and stop being so naiive about the world. Get her name out apperantly. Get more people to know where Vietnam is. Ughh this sucked! And worst of all she had to dress up!? Damn whoever came up with Halloween.

Vietnam stood arms crossed and awkardly in the middle of the street. She was dressed in as a boy. YES! A MALE! Seeing that she didn't have much time to shop and didn't have any costume like things in her closet; Vietnam took it upon herself to raid her brothers and male relatives closet. She was wearing one of China's shirts, North Korea's shoes, Korea's jeans, Russia's gloves, and Japan's body armor which suprisingly hid her curves quite nicely. She concealed her long hair in the back of her shirt (Actually's China's shirt) and surprisingly from the front you could have actually mistake her as a boy.

She looked around. Was there any countries that she known that was near by? Then she spotted a Belarus. Her sister-in-law. A quite scary sister-in-law that disapproved of Ivan and Yao's marriage, but family all the same.

She cleared her voice and initimated a quite manly voice, "Hello, Natalia; You make quite a lovely witch~" She said as she walked up to her and bowed. "Are you having fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Not bothering to wonder who it was talking to her, Belarus replies with a simple, "I'm looking for Ivan. Do you know where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 pm

((I don't know how this is gonna work but i guess just pretend that Vietnam has magically turned into a Male >>))

Vietnam crosses his arm, "Great conversation sis.." He rolled his eyes at her bluntness. "I don't think Ivan would be the one to go trick or treating... although if he's anywhere near here; I'd think he'd be with China.." Vietnam has not yet figured out that she was magically turned into a he...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 am

Spain blinked. This was just a dream. Of course~! Just a crazy, realistic dream~! His casual smile spread across his face, "Ahaha~! What a crazy dream~!" he said aloud.
Spain grabbed Romano's wrist and started to drag him forward, out onto the street, and towards the neighboring house. "C'mon Romano~! This isn't s-" Spain was cut off, with a large furry, green monster grasping onto his neck, squeezing so he couldn't breathe. Spain's face went red from lack of air, and began to struggle frantically.

(( Something, to start with. I'm not fully sure what I'm doing. 8D /SHOT ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 am

Tilting her head in slight confusing as she picks up the fact that this person knew about the country personifications, she asks, "Who are you?" After all, she usually remembered everyone.... Even that one that was over America.... what was his name....? Matvey she thinks she remembers her sister calling him?
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Vietnam chuckled at how great his costume seemed to work. Natalia didn’t even recognize him! That’s SMEXIFUL awesome! Okay the costume part of trick or treating is tolerated able. “You don’t recognize me?” he tried to regain his regular voice. It only sounded a tad higher than his male voice. ”Hmmm.. that’s odd..” she tried to register why her voice was messed up? Maybe she was too into character that she couldn’t just drop it. She remembered when Japan cosplayed and he couldn’t drop character until his costume was off. ”That sure is weird..” she began but then shrugged it off.

“I’m your faithful sister-in-law, Vietnam! “ He said with a cheeky smile and to prove it. He reached for the back of her shirt to pull out her long black hair from its hiding place. But her low ponytail wasn’t there. She searched the back of her neck and it was bare! “FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-----“ he took off his shirt (Don’t worry he has the under armor remember?) and started to search wherever his long hair was.

He was frantically searching on his back and in his shirt. “B-B-B-Belarus! Something terrible happened! M-m-my hair is gone! “ Then he looked down on his chest and noticed how incredibly flat it looked under the armor. “A-a-and my boobs are gone! I’m a SMEXIFUL real boy! I’m a guy!” He started to shake violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Belarus raises an eyebrow at the person claiming to be Vietnam. "You sure don't look like Vietnam, and you sure don't look like a girl..." she says doubtfully, waving her wand randomly as she did so, suddenly surprised as sparks follow the end of it. "Wha-?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Vietnam stopped shaking and started to take deep breaths to calm himself down. "The reason why I don't look like Vietnam right now its because I was in a stupid costume.." He growled as he began to put his shirt back on. "Not sure if you think I'm overracting or not, but I just lost almost all my hair, curves, and grew jingle bells!" "Why the heck didn't I choose to be something else? Anything really, even one of Japan's cosplay outfits would have worked for me..."

He noticed the sparks fly out of her wand. "I'm surprise you didn't grow warts and a huge noise.." he chuckled at the mental image. "At least you're dressed as something useful. You could probably turn someone into a toad. C'mon Miss Witch. Are you up for some trick or treating?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Holding back a giggle at his use of the term 'jingle bells, Belarus then sticks her tongue out childishly at the now male Vietnam at the comment of the warts and nose. Nodding anyways in agreement tot he trick or treating, she wonders idly if this meant she could fly on a broom now.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Vietnam wandered the streets in search of the creakiest and scariest house on the block sure be turned into your own costume was pretty bad but you couldn't just settle for some mere mints and bubble gum on Halloween could you? "this way.. He grabbed her arm and made his way up a scary hill filled with defrosting headstones. "I bet they have chocolates bars and lollipops"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Smiling at the prospect of the sweets before realizing she was doing so, Belarus quickly notices and frowns again. "I wonder why we turned into what we dressed up as?" she asks idly.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Vietnam shrugged. Surely she didn't expect him to have the answer? "I don't really know; Maybe Mr.England got drunk and accidently cursed us all." He chuckled at the silly thought. Honestly he didn't really care all that much. As long as this wasn't permanent or threaten his family's well-being. They made thier way up the hill. Idly they passed cheesy decorations, glow-in-the-dark Characters, and motion detected sound effects. It wasn't as scary as he'd thought. It was acutally funny how little things popped out of nowhere.

"Trick-or-Treat~!" He shouted as they reached the door. Knocking only one until a super couple came out of the house. The man was a super man and the women was a super women. "Well, Happy Halloween kids! What are you guys suppose to be?"

All Viet could think was FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK; Since he was technically not a girl anymore. He couldn't say that he was dressed like one. Mumbling a bit of gibberish until he turned to Natalia. "Help me.." He mouthed to her. Creativity was not his strong point.

(( >> I'm not very creative in this post..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Giggling again, she tells the couple, "I'm a witch, and he's my minion." with a smile on her face. Tilting her head cutely, she blinks up at them.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

His eye twitch in a bit of annoyance. "Really that was all that she could think of?" Although since beggars couldn't be choosers; he had to take it as it is. He crouched his back and leaned on Nata's shoulders for support to somewhat try his best to look like some what of an edgar. Was it a wrong movie? Ehhh, heck he could have been a flying monkey for all they could have known. "Y-yes, Master..." He said in a cracky voice and closed one eye for effects.

Thankfully the couple bought it and laughed. "Kids these days! Happy Halloween now, you kids run along" They said after handing out generous amount of candy to the two. "And you're costume it's very good sweetie; Maybe next year?" The women pinched Vietnam's cheek. "Ow Ow OW OWWW!" They were lucky that their candy was good. The man even patted Natalia's head/witch hat. "Can we leave before I blow up on this these people?" He whispered to her after shoving all the candy into his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Nodding as she turns to walk away, Belarus laughs. "What kind of witches minion was that supposed to be?" she asks, knowing that if the couple had become their costumes they could hear them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Vetnam grounded his teeth at the mention of how suckish his pretending was. "Ahhh, I don't know some sort of igor? YOu know it doesn't help that I'm taller than you; maybe you should have been my witchling minon.." He looked back to see if the couple was still outside. They weren't. It didn't seem that they knew anything back being turned into thier costume. Or if they had. There were boring people and prefered to stay home and hand out candy instead of saving the world.

He took one of the chocolate bars out of his pockets and uncovered it. Not that it mattered what they did. It was thier business and these candies they gave out were great. He silently thought as he walked beside Natalia and takig bites out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\   /*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/*~+. HALLOWEEN .+~*\
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next