Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armenia's Amnesia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Armenia's Amnesia   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 pm

She blinked at the Spaniard. "My clothes? I....no. I never even thought about checking them." Her eyes widened with the realization. Perhaps something would be there. Her hands franticly fumbled about her clothes. (( And no, she DID NOT strip. )) She attempted to find tags, searched in pockets, peered through sleeves. A frown set upon her pink lips, until an idea dawned on her. "Er, Spain. Do you think you could check the inside tag of my shirt for me?" (( NOT PERVY )) She turned her back to him. "If you wouldn't mind...."
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 pm

(( XXDD *Enjoys the suggestion she had Spain brought up.* eue
Is she the kind of person that would have her name printed inside of her clothing? *Wouldn't know.* ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 pm

(( Dohoho! XD/SHOT
Anyways, I don't think so. I kind-of like Scotty's magical brain revival idea. That is, if Scotty would POST. BI We should harass Scotty. awesomeface ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 am

Spain tugged on the rim of Armenia's shirt, and folded it out a bit do he could read the tag. He examined the tag for a minute, then the rim or Armenia's shirt, releasing it after not being able to find her name printed anywhere. "Lo siento, I couldn't find your name."

(( Short post is short. Blegh. ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 am

The brunette's eyes fell in defeat. She was hoping that at least that would work. Was there nothing she could use to regain her memories? How was she supposed to figure out who she was? Suddenly feeling desperate, she clambered over to the Scott, gripping at his shirt. "Please. You said you could use magic, right? Then please help me remember something with it! I'm begging you..." Her grip loosened, realizing how lamely desperate she sounded. She collapsed on the bed, holding her face in her hands. "I'm sorry, I just.....don't want to feel helpless like this...."

(( Short/late post is short~ 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armenia's Amnesia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: