Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armenia's Amnesia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Armenia's Amnesia   Empty
PostSubject: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

((This was soooo Scotty's Idea. XD
Setting the plot: Our dear friend Armenia has become the victim of a horrible accident, and is now suffering from amnesia. It is the duty of the other countries, aka you guys, to care for her and help her to recover her memories. Yes, I know, it doesn't sound interesting now, last night Scotty and I discussed that the variety of threads is a tad bit low, and this is the result. ONWARD!~))

The brunette woman blinked her eyes open, slowly taking in her surroundings. She brought her hand to her forehead, massaging her temples. "Gosh, my head hurts so bad...." She paused when she noticed that she didn't recognize the room she was in. "Where.....am I? When did I get here...?"

The young woman sat up slowly, stumbling over to the window. She groaned lowly, her whole body ached. Regardless, she gently pushed the curtains aside, gasping at what she saw. "What the...?!" She didn't recognize this place at all, she didn't recognize anything!

She fell back onto the bed, exhausted. "How did I even get here? What is this place?" She grievingly placed her head in her hands. "...What...happened to me? I can't remember...." She tried searching her mind for any scrap of information. ANYTHING. It seemed as if she was trying to find color in a blank world....She clawed through her mind, hoping she would remember SOMETHING.

The young woman sighed sadly. "Nothing....I can't remember anything...."

((This is soo bsed, I blame Scotty./SHOT awesomeface))

Last edited by Armenia on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm

((I had no more idea's left so don't blame me!!! Not my fault i can only think of Gore and violent idea's~~))

Scotland walked up to his doorway while a yawn escaped his lips. He just finished doing shitloads of paperwork and was exhausted but not exhausted enough to not notice his door was already unlocked. He shrugged and decided not to worry about it since Ireland usually comes to his house to get some beer or something. He walked inside and heard a bit of groaning coming from his bedroom. "I swear Ireland if ye got a hangover ya better not have thrown up in me bed." He said quietly to himself while walking towards his bedroom and faintly hearing a young women's voice talking to someone or maybe herself, who knows. "Tha' is not Ireland's voice..." He opened the bedroom doors and saw a young brunette women looking out his window. "What the..." Was all he could say at the moment since he wasn't sure how she even got there. "What are ye doin' in me hoose?"

((OHOHO BALLET JUST GOT REAL))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:02 pm

The young woman jumped back when she heard an annoyed Scottish accent. She looked the man over for a second for responding. 'Who the hell is this guy?'

She backed herself against the wall of the bedroom, removing her shoe as self defense. She didn't know who this man was, but he didn't appear to be trustworthy at all. "Look, I don't know who you are, but don't take another step!" She knew that she must look silly, but she didn't feel like she had any other choice. She couldn't remember anything, so how was she supposed to trust anyone?

She paused for a moment. "Your house? I'm in your house?" She thought this over for a minute. She woke up in this man's house. In his room. On his bed. Her face went beet red. "I...had no idea this was your house sir...I don't even know how I got here..." She felt so embarrassed, how could she not remember something like this happening?
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:14 pm

The Scottish man stared at her suspiciously, How could she not remember why she was in somebody else's house?? I mean seriously. "I donnae believe ya. And ye look like a wee eejit fer tryin' to protect yer self with a shoe" He grinned and continued "Ye should know a shoe wouldn't protect ya from me anyway" The Scotsman walked closer and gave her a threatning look "Now tell me why yer in me hoose. Did ya want some beer? Donnae tell me Ireland tricked ya into coming here to try and take me Cigars or somethin' " He sighed while remembering last month when she tricked 5 people into breaking into his house and every single one of 'em got an ass whoopin. Well besides some of the girls. He slept with them first and then kicked their ass.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:24 pm

The young woman pressed herself harder against the wall. "It's the truth, I swear. ...S-...Something happened to me and I woke up here. I don't know what though." She gritted her teeth as he stepped closer, her hands shaking. "No..I just...I don't even know who Ireland is, please you have to believe me!"

The brunette was deathly scared now, she didn't like that menacing look in the man's eyes. She gulped. "I-if you want, I c-can leave....just believe m-me when I say that I don't know h-how I got here..." She couldn't help but stutter, there was something about this man....something that set off alarms in her head.
Back to top Go down
Søren Mikkelsen

Søren Mikkelsen

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 am

Well, the door was unlocked so he just let himself in.
His staggering steps suggested that he wasn't precisely sober. While Denmark boasts about being able to hold his alcohol, he actually can't hold it well at all. The only reason he actually is at Scotland... or is it Ireland? home is simply because he got kicked out of the bar he was in and he has no money to get any more beer. A sober Denmark means a less awesome Denmark. Of course, his awesome meter is always close to full. It's just natural for a man of his caliber. With a grin on his face and his eyes more than a little glazed he opened the door with a flourish and a "HONEY, I'M HOME~" and walked in as though he owned the place. Unfortunately he had to go up the stairs. Making a frown and mumbling at how unawesome stairs were when drunk, he began making the trek up the stairs causing loud thunk thunk noises with his large combat boots. Right now he was simply in his happy state of drunk. Then there comes his more somber stage and then finally the "*SPARKLEYPOO* it I'm awesome and are these clothes in the way or what?" stage that some love and others despise.

He pushed open the door to Scotland's bedroom and then raised a blond eyebrow when he noticed a girl was in there. "The awesome isn't - hic - interrupting anything, is he?" Well, Denmark doesnt really care. He'd just jump in with them. "Well, the awesome would like to inform you that he has no beer and Scotty my man I missed you." que; latching his arms around Scotland. He's descending fast into stage two.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:03 am

Scotland caught sight of Denmark, and grew more irritated when he walked closer and wrapped his arm around Scotland like they've been buddies forever. "My house isnae a public area! If anythin', knock" He said while being perfectly aware that if they knocked he would just tell them to go home and slam the door in there faces, that is if they were acting like Denmark here. "Did ya come over fer some beer or somethin'?" He asked the blonde since he did sometimes go out drinking with the man and partied and etc.The point is, he was already used to the sober Nordic.

"Yer nae interruptin' anything. Besides this girl bein' in my bedroom fer nar good reason." He said while staring at the blonde man who was smiling like a idiot "...Ye definately passed yer limit" He mumbled to himself while clearly smelling alcohol from Denmark's breath and un-latching his arm around him. 'He's gonna have one hell of a hangover' the auburn hair colored man thought to himself with a frown and deciding to be generous so he looked for his homemade medicine that cured hangovers quickly.

When he found it the Scotsman threw it at the nordic's face and sighed "There ya go, now how 'bout ye leave me house while i try and talk to this lass aboot the difference between entering a ginger's house and a regular one."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:16 pm

(( awesomeface ))

*Ireland was sitting at her home bored when she decided "Hey, why don't I visit my smexy brother Scotland?" She stood up and made her way over, greeting Nessie before she walked into the large castle. The door echoed as it closed behind her. She took a look around to the familiar large house and walked to the kitchen* "Hmm... not here... Maybe he's in his office." *She said to herself as she walked out of the kitchen, took a right, walked down a large hall and finally made it to the last door on the left. She opened the door quickly* "Su-" She began only to find his office empty as well. 'Could Scotland possibly not be home today. He said he had a lot of paper work to do but maybe he took a break and headed to the bar. She then climbed a set of spiraling stairs and cracked open the door to his bedroom. She arched an eyebrow when she saw Scotland, Armenia, and Denmark all gathered in his bed room.* "There ya go, now how 'bout ye leave me house while i try and talk to this lass aboot the difference between entering a ginger's house and a regular one." *Scotland said to Denmark.* "Somethin' wrong?" *She asked, opening the door fully so note only her head was seen.*
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm

The young woman's eyes darted from person to person. She felt terrified, she had absolutely NO idea what was going on! First was this man, who's house she had gotten into for God knows what reason. Then there was this drunken blonde((Lmao, nice entrance Denny XD)). And now a third person was here, this time a woman. At least she seemed a bit safer than the other two.

She noticed that the Ruby-haired man's attention had turned back to her. "I told you already sir, I-I don't know how I got here! I just woke up in the room and....." She trailed off as she looked the three strangers over. They seemed so....familiar to her somehow. Had she seen them somewhere before? "Who..." She let her mind wander for a second, trying to grasp where she had seen these people before.

All of a sudden, a sharp and intense pain hammered through her head. It felt as if her skull would split in two any second. She let out a sharp yelp as she fell to her knees, holding her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Søren Mikkelsen

Søren Mikkelsen

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

"Well, what's a man like you not doing anything with a women like her... and by the gods I swear that there is no limit for the awesome." He's rambling now, but does it matter if he makes sense? In his mind, it's fine as long as he can understand himself. When he found that his arms were unlatched from the Scottish man's shoulders, Denmark made a face. Well, some can't handle the awesomeness that comes with a hug from yours truly... but he thought that Scotland would have enough awesome to handle it. Guess not. Obviously, he's disappointed. Que; phase two. With a hand on the wall next to him to keep his balance he waited for Scotland to be finished whatever he is doing. Is he looking for something? His nose scrunched up. Well, if it's beer, Scotland just won himself some brownie points from Denmark. He grinned once he heard the door open again. Yes, sweet beer...! Catching something in his hand, he blinked when he failed to register any form of sloshing. Maybe it's a can? Cans are for pussies. Nowhere close to the caliber that is Denmark. Hearing Scotland's words of more or less saying STFU and GTFO Denmark stood up straight and looked at him with a pleading expression. "The awesome can't go back. Norway will beat me for being drunk." Well, now he's being overdramatic. The worst Norway would do is hit him in the face and then deprive him of Tylenol the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Scotland stared at the many people in his house with an obvious annoyed look on his face, he didn't invite ANY of them which pissed him off more and more. He was lenient towards his sis though, she came whenever she wanted too which he was used to but why now out of all the times to come over. "I swear sis, if yer pullin me leg and brang some confused lass in me room as a joke yer gonna wake up in Nessie's loch." He looked at the Nordic who was completely drunk and whining about Norway or something, he wasn't sure since he was hardly paying attention thanks to the migraine he now has. "Stop bein' a wuss and jus' go see yer mate. If ya fight then kiss and make up" He answered with a shrug and glancing at the Brunette who seemed confused. When she suddenly screamed in pain it caught Scotland off guard so he just stood there looking under her and wondering what he should do. He grinned once he thought of an idea and pushed Ireland over to the Armenian girl "Make yerself useful and fix her like the ginger nurse ya are" With that being said he pulled a Cigar out of his pocket and smoked it slowly, savoring it as much as possible since he was dying for one after all this confusing stuff started happening.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:21 pm

"Broth, I'm not that much of a' " *She began but was interrupted by the screams of the girl. She was pushed towards her and sighed. She walked up to her and but a hand on her shoulder looking closely at her.* "Hey, everything's going to be okay, but I need ye to tell me what ya feel and the last thing ye remember." *As she examined the girl, she could tell she wasn't faking this. since her ginger skills could sniff out if it was all an act
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:49 pm

The brunette looked up at the ginger red-headed woman. At least she was kind. "I...I don't know. My head feels like it's going to burst...I don't know why-"

She paused as she tried to recall what happened to her before she wound up in this strange ginger's man's house. "Let's see, I...I...." She rummaged through that blankness in her head again, rubbing at her forehead. Her eyes widened as she came up empty. "I....can't remember anything....Why can't I remember anything?!" She placed her head back in her hands, frustrated with herself.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 pm

"It will come to you eventually. Just try not to think so hard alright." *Ireland said with ca light smile.* "Would ye like something to drink or eat? Maybe that will help ye clear your mind and think better." *Ireland led Armenia to the bed and sat her down.* "Just get some rest and I'll take care of ye alright?" *Ireland turned to Scotland and walked up to him* "Donnae worry. Just let me borrow ye kitchen and this room and I'll take care of her for ye."
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm

She peered back up at the woman, a sad smile creasing her lips. "That sounds wonderful....maybe just something small though. I don't want to be a burden to you..."
The young woman let Ireland lead her over to the bed where she gratefully plopped down, feeling like dead-weight. "Th-...thank you very much, really." She watched hesitantly as the red-haired woman consulted who she assumed was her brother. Something about them seemed....familiar. Still, something in her gut told her that this man was dangerous. She didn't like it one bit. ((Bga, you're so scary Scotty. XD))
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 pm

"Fine...but i still want to know why she was in me house" He said to his little sister while glancing over at the Armenian girl and sighing. "Why not jus' use magic or somethin' to make her remember. It'll atleast help her remember somethin' " He suggested while smoking another Cigar.

((SHORT POST IS SHORT))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 pm

*Ireland sighed* "Only if she let's ye" *She replied as she went downstairs and began cooking a traditional Irish dish that she used to make for whenever someone was sick*

((SHORTER POST IS SHORTER))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:41 pm

The young woman watched tentatively as Ireland made her way downstairs. She glanced back at the menacing ruby-headed man, gulping a little as she spoke. "So...d-...do you really think that magic could help me to remember? I mean, it does sound a bit silly, but I'm open to anything at this point...." She sighed and glanced down at her feet, fidgeting nervously.

((SHORT POSTS GALORE!))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Spain comes magically comes out of the closet, where he may or may not be hiding in the entire time in, along with Romano. He face-plants into the carpet, and then stands up.
"Hola everyone~! What's going on?" He said, oblivious to just about everything.

(( SHORT ENTRANCE POST. FUU- /shotwat ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 pm

The brunette woman nearly launched herself into the roof when a rather cheerful Spaniard popped out of the closet. She let out a glass-shattering shriek and jumped off the bed, tripped, and fell face first onto the carpet. ((You're contagious Spain!)) She fearfully clambered up, hiding herself behind the Scottish man. She pointed a finger at the Spaniard, her arm shaking nervously. "Who-who are you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 am

"Me? I'm Spain~!" He said, then he points to Romano, "And this is Romano~." It was obvious that Spain had no clue that Armenia had lost her memories.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 pm

"S-..Spain? And Romano?" She was still unsure, but these two seemed nice. Well, the Spaniard did anyways, the Italian just seemed grumpy. She brought herself out a bit from behind the Scottish man, extending her hand to the cheerful Spaniard. "It's nice to meet you then, Spain. My name's-" She stopped short at her slip up. 'I don't even remember my own name...' She shook her head at herself. "Anyway, it's nice too meet you both."
((These posts keep getting shorter! XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Spain tilted his head. "You don't remember your name?" he asked. "Did you hit your head or something? Or are you just a country who has never been named?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

The young woman rubbed at her temple. "I.....I don't even know if I have a name. I can't remember anything. I just woke up in this man's house..." She gestured towards the Scotsman behind her. She then looked back up at the Spaniard with pleading eyes. "You....wouldn't by chance know anything about me or my past, would you? This man, Scotland, says magic may be able to fix me, but I'm not sure. Any information at all would help...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Spain smiled reassuringly. "I'm sure you have a name~! Maybe we can find it somewhere~! Did you check your clothes? Maybe your name is printed somewhere on it~!" He suggested after pausing in thought, in which case he technically ignored what Armenia had to say after 'I don't even know if I have a name.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armenia's Amnesia    Armenia's Amnesia   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armenia's Amnesia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: