Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applications

Go down 
+9
Madeline Williams
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Former!Vietnam
Arthur Kirkland
Fem!China
Eveleen Kirkland
Maritess "Phili" Santos
Alfred F. Jones
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 am

Welcome to our young master's grand mansion! Tonight, we are hosting a splendid party, filled with entertainment, and refreshments suitable for even the finest epicureans!

But before our little party can begin, we must ask that our guests fill out a small form, stating your name among other details. It is necessary in order to ensure that everybody's identity is known in case of an emergency. It is expected that a few esteemed gentlemen have been invited. Doctors, famous actors, possibly even professors.

As an extra precaution, we must ask that people of the household, including servants such as the butler or the maids, also fill out this form. Please do not panic, for it is a brief task.

Name:

Profession:

Brief History:

For example:

Name: John Doe

Profession: Professional Example Maker

Brief History: John Doe started out with rather homely beginnings, until he was noticed by writers as the perfect example maker. He has enjoyed an easy life making examples for all.

[Tl;dr]

This is a murder mystery thread. You will have to fill out that app in order to roleplay. It's okay not to write a lot for the app.
People can be butlers or maids or doctors or actors, etc. However, one person will be needed to be the lord or lady of the manor.

The victims and murderers will be randomly chosen.

It will proceed as thus:
One of the admins will PM the murderer with the victim

The murderer will PM the victim with a post describing their death.

The victim will post the death, and the mystery shall begin.

We'll wait a bit before deciding the murderer and victim. I'll start posting the parts of the manor soon.

I hope you guys have fun~
Back to top Go down
Maritess "Phili" Santos

Maritess

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Just a question.   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 am

(( Do we turn in our Apps here, or send through a PM? ))
Back to top Go down
https://aphrp.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

(We turn it in here. 8D)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 am

Name: Eily ‘o Hara

Profession: Actress

Brief History: Eily is an actress from Ireland. She if very well known in Ireland for her famous role’s as the “bad guy.” Eily is a quiet the mischievous person. She loves to run around causing havoc. She has alcohol issues but repeatedly states, “You can never have enough beer!” She was also put in jail, charged guilty, for beating up a bartender who refused to serve her another beer. As of any other police incidents she has a couple of D.U.I’s and public disturbances.

((Hope I didn't epically fail. If anything needs to be changed of added let me now ^~^))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Yao Wang

Profession: head butler

Brief History: Growing up, he was very poor, and the oldest child in his large family. Therefore, he was sent to work when he was very young and forced to grow up quick. Now that he makes a steady income at the mansion though, he has chosen to relive his childhood, and acts very childish at times. He loves his Shinatty-chan doll, which was his only toy growing up. He is protective of his family, who he basically raised since his parents died.

(I could change it if it needs to be changed... :\)
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Name: Alina Lupei

Profession: Cook (( AND SHE'S WAY BETTER THAN ENGLAND. ))

Brief History: Alina is a girl from Romania who got a job as a cook in the manor. She wanted the job because she didn't have anything else she could really do because no one would hire her. Though she doesn't like her boss and talks about how much she hates her boss a lot.

(( Is that good~? Just tell me if I need to fix something and I'll fix it as soon as I can. ))

Last edited by Alina Lupei on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Name: Arthur Kirkland.

Profession: Policeman.

Brief History: Growing up, Arthur never really knew his parents; for his father left his mother once he found out she was pregnant with him, and his mother died giving birth. He has two older brothers and one older sister, but was always treated rather poorly by them all. Nowadays, he's on somewhat better terms with them, but has always been physically and verbally abused by his oldest brother.

At one point in his life, he was a spy for the government, but quit his job after finding out the true terrors of what truly happens in the government. Now, he works as a chief policeman in London. He's a rather stubborn and very strategic when it comes to hunting the criminal's down, and prefers to work alone. His cooking isn't the.... the best..., and he tends to dwell on the past; getting extremely depressed while drinking his sorrows away. Arthur doesn't really have any friends, for he tends to have not that much patience while dealing with people, and says things that he doesn't really mean quite often. Putting that all aside, he is quite the gentleman and a hard worker; and is very dependable when it comes to getting things done.

(( ... I THINK THAT 'BRIEF HISTORY' WASN'T THAT BRIEF. OTL. ))
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Name: Lovino Vargas but likes to be called Romano and NOT LOVITO

Profession: Is a badass Mafia member with loads of cash.

Brief History: In Romano's childhood, he was ignored by his family since his younger brother had all the great talents. He could draw, cook well, and clean. Even though Romano was the oldest he hardly had any skills and decided to not even try to compete with his younger brother. He doesn't hate his brother for it though, since it's not really his fault that he was good at alot of things and got most of the attention. The only people he doesn't hate is a few of his chidhood friends like Belgium, and Antonio. Besides them he resented the world and decided to join the Mafia right when he turned 18. Since then his name is known all over Italy as a "merciless killer" but the truth was he did show mercy, to woman atleast.

(I know a mafia member being invited to a mansion sounds weird...but i have cash so thats a good enough reason to invite me!)
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Name: ludwig von werner

profession: Buttler/gaurd

Bio: I am a Butler i am extremly bright i remeber my lord or so he beged me to call him yet however since i had a clsoer relationship i could also be a proime suspect so in this murder mystry who done it and why i am a definite suspect
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Name: Tran Chi Hoa

Profession: Maid

Breif History: She has grown up on the streets; Both of her parents have been killed when she was about 10 years old. Since then she has been trying to survive: fighting against both the surrounding gangs and police men. She is considered a criminal on several accounts. Some charges include: Thief, assault and battery, attempt bugulary, and even association with a murder case. One day she stumbled onto the mansion and knocked over somethings that made her indebt to the master. She now works as a lowly maid; she tries her best to keep order within the mansion, but more often causes more choas with her quick temper. She has been working in the mansion for only a few months now..
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Name: Antonio Fernández Carriedo

Profession: Owner of the manor/Bull Fighter

Brief History: Always seen as a cheerful happy person, even when bull fighting. He has a love for tomatoes and his closest friends are Romano and Belgium. He also loves children. He is the wealthy owner of the manor.

(Short, not much information, you can find it on Google, and I threw random parts everywhere. Thus, I created, the worst description on this page. Thank you very much!)
(P.S. I thought of making Spain the Lord guy, but I figured it would be more fitting for China o3o)
(P.S.S. I'm glad me and China could come to an agreement, if China wasn't going to be the Lord of the manor guy, I would x3 /SHOT)

Last edited by Spain on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 pm

(oi oi I'm not the Lord. I'm the Lord of the maids and butlers. I think Scotland was the Lord dude...)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Profession: Professional Tailor

Brief History: Feliks is a strong person, he is selfish sometimes, but not as much as he was in the past. Feliks is often shy around strangers, he is also, one of the few people who do not fear Russia. He is very close friends to Toris.

(THERE BRIEF. I think it's better than the one I put for Spain o3o)
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:20 am

Name: Sadik Adnan

Profession: General of the Turkish Army

Brief History: He has always been raised around the military. Both of his parents are in the forces, so he was forced to do so as well. He started from the bottom and worked his way to be general

((Extremely short.))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 am

Name: Alfred F. Jones

Profession: Medical student

Brief History: Alfred was always a privileged kid, but when he got to college, he tried to sever his ties with his parents and be independent. However, it didn't work and even now, he's still relying on his parent's connections for success in his academic career.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:11 am

Name: Matthew Williams

Profession: The elusive gardener that nobody sees often. ( Of the Manor of course~ )

Breif History: Matthew is a quiet and polite young man that usually loves being around people. But that sometimes just causes him stress and headaches so he ends up back with his plants in the gardens and green house of the manor.
He loves his plants, takes great care of them and studies Herbalism, which is the study of herbs for medical use. Such as using a peppermint plant for stomachaches, ect. He's very good at it and grows many medical herbs in the Manor's greenhouse.
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Name: Alisia Arabian

Profession: Professional Artist

Brief History: Alisia is a warm and cheerful woman who is almost never seen without her sketchbook and art supplies. After her parents passed away she would make a living for herself by selling her artistic pieces. She has always had a love for travel, so that she may learn new artistic styles and broaden her horizons. Alisia is known to have a nurturing and some-what motherly personality. At times she can be wary and skeptical and at others she can be impulsive and fun-loving. She tends to keep to herself, though deep down she craves true friendship and companionship. Ever since she was little, Alisia could be seen with a sketchbook in hand, delving herself into the world of art.

Last edited by Armenia on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I could stand the shortness no longer! DX)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 am

(( *Is so expecting to be a lot like Alisia when she grows up, not just because her name is like mine. NOPE. /SHOTSOHARD* ))
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:16 am

[Is this still open?]
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 am

(( I think so.... ))
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Name: Natalia Braginski

Profession: Professional Stalker Manor Maid

Brief History: The youngest of a family of three, Natalia started working in the manor very recently. Rumor has it that she's in love with her brother, Ivan, but she ignores them instead of commenting one way or the other. Looking cute and terrifying people at the same time, she's actually a sweet girl inside, but hides it. Because of her cold demeanor towards people she doesn't know, she doesn't have many friends, which is why she keeps close to her family, and specifically her brother.
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Name: Wynona Kirkland

Profession: Temporary maid

Brief History: Wynona lived peacefully with her guardian, painting and making merry, until an intense argument caused her to run away from home. However, with her love of arts, she blew all of her money on nonsubstantial items. Broke, she sought work at the manor until she could pay to support her life and lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Name: Ivan Braginski

Profession: Butler/Security

Brief Bio: The middle child of the family of three, he sometimes is cold and menacing, and other times cheerful and innocent. He started working at the mansion at the same time as his sister(s). It appears he has suffered abuse as a child, possibly the reason for his instability, from his grandfather, General Winter, but has always protected his sisters from Winter's wrath. As he has a large build and is very strong, he is sometimes called upon to remove certain peoples from the grounds of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Name: Dracul Lupei

Profession: Butler

Brief History: Dracul is Alina's older brother also from Romania. When he found out his sister was working at the manor, he quickly got himself hired as well, being a protective older brother when he remembers to be. He's a friendly person to most, and is extremely charming and he knows it.
Back to top Go down

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Name: Janette Williams

Profession: caretaker

Brief History: As a child, Janette lived in an orphanage which she eventually ran away from at the age of 6. She 'discovered' the manor and escaped there where she learned with Matthew Williams (is that's okay) and gradually became the caretaker. Though she is a one woman team, Janette had always had the ability to clean the whole manor everyday. Talk about dedication!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: ♦Murder Mystery♦-
Jump to: