Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetaoni Question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hetaoni Question... Empty
PostSubject: Hetaoni Question...   Hetaoni Question... Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:17 pm

(Recently, I've watch Hetaoni. It's a fanmade game about hetalia. But I want to know something.... is there a part 18 ? will there be one?)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetaoni Question...   Hetaoni Question... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 am

If you haven't already found out, being that this topic is already about 2 months old. Part 18 is not out, nor is part 1 of episode 17. Which everyone is waiting on XP. The creator is on Hiatus, or so I have heard, England told me the creator is recovering from the tsunami/earthquake. If that's true I hope she gets well~.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaoni Question...   Hetaoni Question... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 am

Cool I started watching this recently and I was like 030... I hope she gets better well too! She's doing a great job!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetaoni Question...   Hetaoni Question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetaoni Question...
Page 1 of 1