Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cons are quite fun

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:02 pm

i dressed up as a neutral country (also it was an OC and her name was Temari Carriedo her country was "Dominican Republic" and yes that is a real country, look it up) one day for a convention i went to and that day i was invaded by russia TWICE and twice by america, although he actually literly picked me up and like skipped off and said "Hahaha im stealing your children one at a time spain!" while the two people who were dressed up as Spain were spazzing out and then one ran after america.XD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 pm

(Wow..... Typical America to do that. XD And Russia too... xD0
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

it was funny..lol and the russia had a freaking pipe
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:15 pm

(I bet... XD Wow, really?? Niiiceee.)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Yeah, and after awhile more aph cosplayers started to find the group and make it bigger, b ut the funny part is we finally got a Latvia cosplayer and when Russia saw the Latvia cosplayer in she made the most creepiest russia voice and said "LATVIAAAA....~" and i swear i think Latvia and the cosplayer herself probably were scared to death xDDD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm

(Oh my..... XDDD That must have been hilarious. But.... *is planning on going as Lithuania if I ever do get to cosplay* it might be kind of scary for me if I go to a con OTL XD)
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 pm

(Oh wow that sounded like so much FUN! Very Happy When you cosplayed as your OC did you just choose whatever clothes to wear and tell everyone who you were?)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Italy wrote:
(Oh wow that sounded like so much FUN! Very Happy When you cosplayed as your OC did you just choose whatever clothes to wear and tell everyone who you were?)

i had a flag of my country and i put on like clothing of what they would wear there, since like its in the carribean islands then i would wear summer clothes xD
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:37 pm

(Ohh rightt :] That's so much easier than buying a whole cosplay! Good thinking! I'm going to one in May and I can't decide whether to be Chibitalia, Chibiromano or Romano :-/)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Italy wrote:
(Ohh rightt :] That's so much easier than buying a whole cosplay! Good thinking! I'm going to one in May and I can't decide whether to be Chibitalia, Chibiromano or Romano :-/)
CHIBI ARE THE BEST
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:02 pm

(So true but which onee?! >,< So hard I like them both!)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Italy wrote:
(So true but which onee?! >,< So hard I like them both!)

Italia!
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Everyone likes me because I'm sooo pretty Razz (Haha, romano gets no love)
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:06 am

(I love Romano because he's hilarious and cute and so darn Tsuneder~ >w<)
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

(So do I! :3 awww now I wanna go as romano! And if I see a Spain I'll be so happy XD)
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:24 am

Lol
Spain~♥/shot

italy what con are u going to?
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 pm

(Spainn~<3 And a May one in London XD Well, now you know I'm from England! Cool Cons in America are so much better though! Are there any coming up?)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

(The con where I live is coming up in September~)
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:39 pm

(A con is coming up this April in Seattle~ I might get to go and if I do it will be my first one! -is excited- xD )
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:41 am

(( I'll be attending a con in November over here, but it's not too big compared to American ones even though it's the biggest one in the country haha. It'll be my first one as well~))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 pm

(Gah, my parents are saying how I have almost no chance of going to a con.... >_> Not only because of the price, but also because its 2 hours away from here and everything. Come on Kumoriconnnnnn D:)
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:58 pm

(My first time to a con was one of the most memorable moments I've ever had! I seriously couldn't stop SMILING XD *was very very happy* I really hope you guys enjoy it! Very Happy And I know it sucks not being able to go to them, I missed one in Feb cause my parents didn't want to drive so far. My friend went and she made tons of friends that she talks to all the time, so unfair! D:)
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Italy wrote:
(My first time to a con was one of the most memorable moments I've ever had! I seriously couldn't stop SMILING XD *was very very happy* I really hope you guys enjoy it! Very Happy And I know it sucks not being able to go to them, I missed one in Feb cause my parents didn't want to drive so far. My friend went and she made tons of friends that she talks to all the time, so unfair! D:)

(-_- this friend has a name you know! Yes and the next one in May SHALL BE EVEN MORE MEMORABLE! Oh i'm so lovely ain't I MWAHAHA i made an England cosplayer friend! and i have an italy one too:3)
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:19 pm

(yes well I thought u would have wanted your identity kept a secret =3= I HOPE so!! It's been decided I'm going as chibitalia! Very Happy soz chibiromano I still luv youuu~ I want hetalia friends too!)
Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Italy wrote:
(yes well I thought u would have wanted your identity kept a secret =3= I HOPE so!! It's been decided I'm going as chibitalia! Very Happy soz chibiromano I still luv youuu~ I want hetalia friends too!)

(You could've said Greece at least! -3- AH so you decided! FINNALY! <3 woo! You'll make some in May! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cons are quite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cons are quite fun   Cons are quite fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cons are quite fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Welcome to the world~! ((OOC)) :: The World-
Jump to: