Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Come one, come all, come see the new Life-o-nator! With just a touch of a button, any one of you could suddenly have a life for a week or two!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

"Come one, come all, come see the new Life-o-nator! With just a touch of a button, any one of you could suddenly have a life for a week or two!" Empty
PostSubject: "Come one, come all, come see the new Life-o-nator! With just a touch of a button, any one of you could suddenly have a life for a week or two!"   "Come one, come all, come see the new Life-o-nator! With just a touch of a button, any one of you could suddenly have a life for a week or two!" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 pm

(( OKAY GUYS. SO. I'm going to be gone starting today up until Sunday or so. Today I just have a sleepover and cool stuff like that, but on Thursday my family and I will be leaving to go down to California for the weekend. I'll have like a week to spare which will also be sort of busy with last-minute back to school things aaaand Kumoricon last minute cosplay shopping at thrift stores! Ehe. The Kumoricon convention is coming up and I'm going on the 2nd I believe so I'll not be here all day then, and then on the 6th I'm going to be going to high school! So yeaaah, I'll be on and off here and there but overall I'll not be that active until school starts. X'D ))
Back to top Go down

"Come one, come all, come see the new Life-o-nator! With just a touch of a button, any one of you could suddenly have a life for a week or two!"
Page 1 of 1