Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There be more sexiness afoot!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

There be more sexiness afoot!  Empty
PostSubject: There be more sexiness afoot!    There be more sexiness afoot!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:21 pm

I had this urge. This site was created. BD

http://awesomenessofhetalia.forumotion.com/

If you so wish, come on in and join the party. IMeanIt'sATinyPartyRightNowButYeah.

A huuuuuuge shout-out of love to my bro Scotty and my Triplet Spain for their help with its creation! ILoveYouGuys c'x
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: There be more sexiness afoot!    There be more sexiness afoot!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 am

... D'aw, I feel special. C,X Though I haven't done anything except make promises.

You forgot Iggy, who's eventually going to overload it with hundreds of smillies soon.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: There be more sexiness afoot!    There be more sexiness afoot!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:57 pm

JKDJSL;AFJ YES. AND IGGYPLET.

But I think I posted that before she requested to do that, so I'm not too horrible. X''D
Back to top Go down

There be more sexiness afoot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Advertisements-
Jump to: