Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ah, Newbie~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ah, Newbie~ Empty
PostSubject: Ah, Newbie~   Ah, Newbie~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

I made a site for RPing, and was wondering if I could get some help? Simply sign up, and take a character! This is my first site of my own so I'm also open and hoping for some input and stuff about it I can do to make it better. The URL: hetaliaroleplayer.proboards.com
If you're going to be wanting to sign up, to save anyone the trouble if wanting these characters, the ones I know that are taken are Romania(me), Canada, Greece, and Russia.
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Ah, Newbie~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Newbie~   Ah, Newbie~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:13 pm

(( I'll help you. I haven't done much interaction with any kind of forum with Proboards, but I can attempt to help you to the best of my ability~. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Ah, Newbie~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Newbie~   Ah, Newbie~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 am

(( Hmmm....it's tempting.....I might hop on there as Armenia.....

We shall see. awesomeface ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah, Newbie~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Newbie~   Ah, Newbie~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah, Newbie~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Advertisements-
Jump to: