Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Kokoro"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovann Tang

Sovann Tang

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 pm

There once was an artificial being created by a scientist, who simply named it Cambodia. The creation of the artificial being was kept a secret, though rumors did spread of its existence at some point.

The reason behind the being's creation was companionship. Of course, it had the appearance of a human being but it lacked a key element: emotions. Thus, for many decades, the scientist that created the artificial being attempted to teach it the meaning of emotions but he was not successful and passed away due to old age.

Many years have passed since then and now the artificial being exists without truly knowing anything of the world it was "born" into. Who will teach it now?

-----------------------

A blank expression was all that Cambodia could give to the world that surrounded her. All around her, the house was decaying ever so slowly with roots from nearby foliage breaking through the dirty, wooden floors. Wallpaper was peeling from the walls while doors were hanging from a hinge, if they were lucky enough, and the roof was leaking as a foul smell lingered about due to the decay.

Since the old man, who had told her to call "father", had "left", she simply did not know what to do. After all, all she had ever done was listen to his words. Clean when he told her to, cook when he told her to, stand by his side when he told her to...

Now, as she sat silently on the rickety, porch swing outside, watching the birds sing their upbeat songs while other small animals scampered about in the long grass and weeds that filled the untended lawn. Cambodia didn't understand anything, yet there was something inside of her that yearned for understanding.

((Sorry if it's a bit messy, my brain's dying from sleep deprivation. Anyway, anyone can join in and this doesn't have to be serious all the time. After all, this place is called Crack 'Talia.))
Back to top Go down
http://aphetaliarp.forumotion.com/

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Everyday, Poland would pass by the same old house and noticed a girl sitting alone on her porch swing. Not many people paid attention to her, and if they did they were afraid of her because of the way she stared.
But, strangely enough.... besides the girl, the house looked familiar to Poland somehow, like, he'd been there before as if... it was dream.... if he was right it could be just that. The nation had dreams about it most nights. He just didn't think he'd be drawn to it. To see for himself what it was inside that house, Poland left home for a bit. He'd be back in time for lunch. Of course, he was alone. There wasn't anyone at home waiting, so he thought he might as well just take his sweet time.
As he arrived to his destination, he wasn't expecting to see that same girl sitting outside again. He didn't want to feel like a stalker, so he decided to at least try to make friends. If he made it this far he might as well speak to her. Of course, with the clothes he's wearing she might mistaken him for a girl. He'll take his chances. "Hey!" the nation called out. "Hey, you! I'm Poland! W-What's your name?"

(wow. it's not bad, actually. i like it~~! xDD hooray for sleep deprivation!! mine is pretty short, though. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sovann Tang

Sovann Tang

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:27 pm

All Cambodia heard was, "Hey!" before everything seemed to stop. Her heart suddenly began picking up speed, which was something it hadn't done since her "father left". What was causing it? Maybe it was because of the person who was suddenly acknowledging her after so many years. Cambodia placed a hand over her chest before slowly looking towards where the voice had originated. There, she saw a blonde person, a blonde person whose gender she could quite specify, not that it really mattered to her.

Cambodia thought for a moment, remembering how her "father" had told her never to speak to strangers because it was dangerous, dubbing it "stranger danger". However, something inside of her told her she just couldn't ignore the person. Maybe speaking to them would be all right... Or maybe not...

At this point, all she could do was try. "My name is Cambodia..." She spoke as she remained seated, her voice uncommonly soft due to the lack of interaction with others. Surely the person would not be able to understand her from where they stood but part of her hoped, even though she had no idea what hope was.

((Glad you like it XD))
Back to top Go down

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:04 pm

The Polish nation was surprised that the girl interacted with her, but he couldn't make out what she had said. Whoever the other nation was she didn't look like she could do any harm that could have bothered the others. "I'm sorry!" Poland repiled back. "I can't really hear you! You're going to like, have to speak up!" He would've gotten closer to get a closer listen, but was afraid he would scare her away.
"I would so much like to join you, but I'm not sure if you, like, appreciate the company and stuff, you know?" he admitted as he stood there looking at her. The white, picket fence in front of him was the only thing that stood between them. Also, he wasn't too sure if she even wanted him there at all. But, he was curious. The place was rundown and noticed that the place looked worse and worse by the minute, only he felt bad that everyone had ignored her. Was it because of the way she dressed? Or by the way her house looked? A little paint job and some remodeling couldn't hurt. The girl did look a bit intimidating, Poland had to admit, but she may certainly look even better smiling at least.
As he stood there waiting for her reply, he wondered if he could sit down with her instead of shouting; where everyone could hear every word he was saying. Poland was loud enough already, despite the distance.
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:04 am

Another misled, distorted rumor had reached Spain just recently. He had heard other versions of the same one, but he had no idea that they were, at least in the slightest, possibly related to each other.
"A space girl from another planet who was sent down to take over Earth, but has forgotten her task." was the first story he had heard.
"A curse was set onto this girl since she angered some kind of witch. Now she has to live without emotions for all eternity!" was another.
And a more recent story... One that was much more acurate, and somehow peeked Spain's curiosity: "Most people I hear it from call her a 'Miracle'. I don't know why, but they just do. Maybe it's her name? She doesn't do much, and she hasn't aged at all! Maybe there's some sort of spell on her... Or maybe she's a robot? That would be pretty awesome huh?"
OK, maybe this last one wasn't as misled or distorted, but there was something missing from it, and Spain couldn't point it out. So he decided to find this girl himself and ask her a thing or two.
Spain took the week off from his work, and decided to a little research on this girl. All he managed to find was what she did, and where you could her, which was actually a pretty big lead. Spain spent a day finding the girl's house, it was surprisingly far, in another country even, Japan, so it made it harder for Spain to find her since everything was so... foreign...
Spain saw a female blonde, talking to another girl whose features he could not depict as well, but she stood by a swing, by an old run-down house like he saw on the internet.
"Oi!" Spain called out, striding over to the two. "You don't happen to be that robot girl I heard about... are you?" Spain asked, casting a curious glance, and tilting his head.

(( Don't ask. It fails I know. ;w; ))

Last edited by Antonio Pedo Carriedo on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Poland got up from where he sat and glared. "That was like, totally uncalled for. Rude!" the Polish nation shouted at him in return. "Why would you, like assume that she's a robot? What kind of rumors are you listening to?!" He marched right up and stared the Spaniard up and down, unconvinced. But, he had to admit, the male was rather cute. Poland wondered if the man noticed that the Poland wasn't even a girl. "Like.... who are you?" he asked, giving an inquiring look.

(sorry. short post is extremely short..... v.v)
Back to top Go down
Sovann Tang

Sovann Tang

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:05 pm

"Robot?" Cambodia repeated the tanned man's word, knowing only that it was something that was made of metal and she certainly was not. She remained unconcerned by the blonde's sudden outburst though she was silently intrigued by it. The reaction hadn't been something she had witnessed since her "father" had "protected" her from a few daring townsfolk, who had intruded into the house one night to catch a glimpse of her, though her "father" had used "bad" words to chase them away.

As the blonde went closer to the man, the androgynous girl finally stood from the swing, stepping down from the porch silently. She stared at the two standing just outside of the property before saying just loud enough in slight monotone, "My father always called me a "miracle"." She didn't have anything else to say other than that before she pressed the palms of her hands together in front of her and bowed out of respect and in greeting to them, in the way her "father" had taught her.
Back to top Go down

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm

"Miracle...?" Poland echoed, blinking cluelessly. Completely disregarding the fact that she had bowed. "Don't tell me you're, like, an angel or something? Because that would, like, be much more unbelievable to everyone.
This was something Poland didn't expect to hear. Just what kind of "miracle" was she talking about? There looked to be nothing wrong with her, she looked human. Although, she seems rather taciturn. Cambodia may look rather odd to everyone else, but she still showed respect for her guests. That was one thing Poland liked about her so far.

(yet again. i fail. sorry for my short replies.... v.v)
Back to top Go down

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm

(( Heh.... Sorry for the extremely late reply. :,D ))

Spain took a step back, surprised by the Polish woman. "Lo siento~! It's just that I came here, all the way from Spain, to see her~. I didn't mean to be rude!" he scratched the back of his head nervously, feeling that he's doing the wrong thing.
"Oh, and my name is Spain, or Antonio, you can call me whichever." He smiled, and turned to the 'miracle' girl as she spoke.
His smile broadened, one reason was because she seemed so polite. "A miracle? That's kind of what like a friend told me~!" he said.

(( .... Late and short, I apologize again. QwQ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A "Kokoro" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Kokoro"   A "Kokoro" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Kokoro"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: