Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RULES (READ ME)

Go down 
+2
Maritess "Phili" Santos
Alfred F. Jones
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:28 pm

RULES
As written by Arthur Kirkland and Maritess "Phili" Santos

1. Stay in Character
- Please try to be in character as much as you possibly can

2. Use // or () for comments that are OOC *out of character*
- Using those will help us know the difference

3. No Repeats of the Same Character
- What I'm trying to say, there can't be two of me, sadly.
- It can also be confusing if there are two of one character; and could possibly hurt feelings.

4. Don't kill off other characters
- You can fight with others all you want, but DON'T KILL...... *this is mainly referring to Russia, and England and Romano's fights.*

5. Don't be offensive
- If it's in character, that's sorta fine, but, not in OOC. Everyone here is a real person with a real life, with real feelings.

6. No Mature Themes.
-It's fine if it's a little bit of cussing that's in character(like if you are Romano), or if you are in a (RP only) romantic relationship with one of the characters; but please. We do NOT want young kids scarred for life here; there are people under 15 here. (I myself am only 13.)

7. NO BURNING DOWN ENGLAND'S HOUSE. EVEN THOUGH IT REGENERATES AUTOMATICALLY.
-This goes without saying..... *cough*

THE AMENDMENTS
As written by Alfred F. Jones

8. Try to get along with each other as best you can, and don't take it out on each other in the chatbox. Play-fighting is okay though, but if it gets serious, just stop.

9. You may have up to two characters. And yes, OC's are allowed, but make sure you know enough about your OC's country/state/whatever. If you make two characters, make sure to have a separate account for each so we won't get confused!

10. We roleplay mostly in the chatbox. I might add some roleplays in the forum soon.

Modifications
As written by Alisia Arabian

11. Your username must somehow relate to your character. In other words, no usernames like "ILikePasta4357". Only human names and nation names will be accepted. If you blatantly ignore this rule, I shall PM you. If, some time after that, your username does not change, I will be deleting your account.

~Will add more as needed~

CLARIFICATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
As written by Kiku Honda

As Arthur and Maritess has specifically stated above, there are no copies of the taken characters allowed whatsoever. This also includes genderbents and chibi! forms of the characters.

They have also stated that there are to be no mature themes on this website. Let me explain why:
—There are members under the age of 18, so therefore we cannot allow it.
—Forumotion doesn't allow explicit sexual themes whatsoever. If it is ever found out, we could be in trouble and the site could get banned.
—People have limits on what subjects they can handle. Some people may not be able to handle conversations that include religion sex, drugs, rape and the like, so please respect their boundaries.

There is a difference between in character and out of character. When your in-character, please act like your character. Put yourself in their shoes. When you're speaking out of character, please act like yourself. As much as we like to roleplay, we'd also like to know the person behind the computer screen.

There should be no god-modding. You can't just take another character and use them for your own entertainment—especially when they're not online. It's disrespectful and well, where would the fun be in that? With that said, no killing each other off.

And please, please listen to the all the admins. After all, we're the people who made it possible for everyone to come on this site.

IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS VIOLATED, THE FOLLOWING WILL OCCUR:

—First Strike: A warning. You will be PMed by the Admin, letting you know what you've done wrong, and how you can fix it.
—Second Strike: Second warning. Again, you will be PMed by the Admin, only this time, not only will you be given a warning, but you will also be given a three day suspension. And yes, we will be keeping tabs on when a suspended member logs on during those three days.
—Third Strike: A week suspension, with a PM notification
—Fourth strike: Banned forever without warning

If there are any problems with the rules or the admins, please PM one of the admins. We'll try to sort it out as best we can.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maritess "Phili" Santos

Maritess

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: an OOC Reply   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Isn't some of that from WWW? >______>
Back to top Go down
https://aphrp.rpg-board.net

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:52 pm

hmm i wonder does this mean i can still blow up frances car and peoples vehicles and such
Back to top Go down

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 am

Texas wrote:
hmm i wonder does this mean i can still blow up frances car and peoples vehicles and such
Yes I think it does lol >_> wait so I can burn down Russia's house....SWEET!
Back to top Go down

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 am

*hands romania molitov cocktails hey next lets nah that would be a tasteless horrible joke puts nuke away
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 pm

As Arthur and Maritess has specifically stated above, there are no copies of the taken characters allowed whatsoever. This also includes genderbents and chibi! forms of the characters.

ok well, I'm still Russia, I just decided to be Fem for a little bit... is that ok?
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Fem!Russia wrote:

ok well, I'm still Russia, I just decided to be Fem for a little bit... is that ok?
No.

Because you're Russia.
xD Just kidding. It's fine.
Back to top Go down

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 am

Darn and i wanted a fem america oh well still i get the right to be the only guy cosplaying as america AMERICA WE RULE oh well i get fem germany and call germania as well
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: hi   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 pm

hello im new here..
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 pm

-sigh- anybody online? STAAARE
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 pm

RULES  (READ ME) 1603148210 .......
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

(( Hello~! Don't be afraid to hop onto the chatbox! ovo ))
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Ja! Kesesese~!!
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:20 pm

hmm does being Prussia coungt to be in here?? RULES  (READ ME) 366842995
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 pm

i mean count hehe...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 pm

(( No. Not really. It'd be easier to chat with you if you were in the chatbox though. x: Seriously, bro. ))
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 pm

What the hell?! it took me like a really loong time to find the second page oh god am i blind?! RULES  (READ ME) 1603148210
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:03 pm

do you understand japanese?
Back to top Go down
AustraliaFriendsWithAll

AustraliaFriendsWithAll

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 pm

STAAARE yea i guess not
Back to top Go down

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Konichiwa   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello...I'm new...umm.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RULES  (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES (READ ME)   RULES  (READ ME) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES (READ ME)
Page 1 of 1