Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;

Go down 
+4
Eveleen Kirkland
Søren Mikkelsen
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Henrik Bondevik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am

He nodded. "Indeed, this is Italy. The people I've met here either think they're countries, or they're just plain rude. Where's the courtesy in this world nowadays? And indeed, they find me familiar, too......"

Arthur shook her hand firmly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alisia. My name is Arthur Kirkland."
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 am

She smiled as they shook. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Kirkland." She glanced back at the group of "queers", as Arthur had called then. 'Cause he's so nice like that.

She grinned then, waving at the forlorn group. "It's nice to meet the rest of you as well. And I'd dare say we've met before, this seems a bit too strange to be a coincidence, don't you think?" She turned back to the Englishman, eyebrow raised. "Unless of course, we've all just gone crazy and-" she paused, realizing what he had said. "Did you say, countries? Why on Earth would they be countries? Is that even possible. I mean," she gestured towards the group, "they are just human beings after-all...."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am

His head started to hurt again. He rubbed his temple, trying to shrug off the impending headache. What was with him and headaches today? It was as if the idea of people being countries alone was giving him the headaches... How queerstrange.

Arthur nodded slightly. "That's what that Spaniard and Transylvanian there are claiming. Countries! It's -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- absurd, if you ask me. If they're countries, as they claim, then shouldn't they be thousands of years old? Why haven't their bodies aged? They look as young as I do!"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 am

She placed a finger upon her chin. "That's an excellent point. Either they've all contracted the same mental disease or," she paused, looking bewildered. "I'm dreaming. That's it. I'm probably just dreaming." She pinched her arm, surprised when she didn't wake up. She turned back to the Brit, chuckling nervously. "Ok, maybe this isn't a dream." Seeking answers, she turned to the queer group, placing her hands on her hips. "So you're all countries? You wouldn't mind sharing how that's possible, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 am

Darkness.....Darkness.... It ate the red headed woman's vision up. It was all she could see.... Or couldn't see. Blindness. It was scary. It was as if you were stuck in an eternal darkness, never to wake up again. It wasn't like closing your eyes.
Oh no.

Far much more complicated.

It was more like closing your eyes, and having them shut. Permanently.

She couldn't remember how long she was like this. In fact, she couldn't remember anything up till the second both her eyes flashed open, her mouth agape as she gasped for air, her lungs desperate. Her vision was blurred but one thing was for sure, her right eye was unseeing.

Her throat was tight and dry, in need for hydration. She must have been out for a while.

She turned to her stomach weakly, trying to support herself but her arms gave out within a second. She was stiff from being motionless, but she fought roughly against her want to give up. She stood tall, her damp hair sticking to the side of her face. She gave her chapped lips a lick to moisten them and looked around, lost. She, for some weird reason, was in the middle of an alleyway. Her clothes were damp and her hair was a little past her shoulders, a jumbled mess of fiery curls and tangles.

Using the wall for support, she groaned softly and headed forward, to the sound of a busy town. As she peaked out of the comforting darkness, she was blinded by the sun, the towns loudness making her ears ringing. She closed her eyes and used her hand to cover the sun away from her eyes. Or eye.

She slowly reopened them and blinked till her eyes adapted to the immense sun light filling into her green eyes. Her ears still rang, but she tried to ignore it to the best of her capabilities.

She wandered aimlessly, people bumping into her and ether saying "Sorry" or "Watch it." *She would always ignore it and continue stumbling across the sidewalks of the unknown place.

After a while of venturing she had gotten back to normal. All except the vision in her right eye of course. She noticed a large congregation of people and decided to walk over to them. Her voice was raspy and low as she spoke.* "Oye, do any of ye know where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm

(( SOMEBODY SHOULD POST. =3= ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:32 pm

You should post >:I /KILLED ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 pm

(( ALINA OR ROMANO OR SPAIN SHOULD POST. BU ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:16 pm

(( >:I ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;   ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w; - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...I DON'T EVEN KNOW. NEW THREAD? ;w;
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2