Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*~Narnia~*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:14 pm

(( . . . . . Don't you dare say you don't know what Narnia is. STAAARE
SOMEONE START. 8I ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

(( What's Narnia? trolling *~Narnia~* 1638873064 *~Narnia~* 3780808403 *~Narnia~* 3882733340 ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:56 pm

(( Let me Google it for you. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Narnia There. :3 ))
Back to top Go down

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

(( lol, would you like me to start or will you? Cause I fail at writing long descriptive rp starters...... ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:27 pm

(( PFFFFT Italy xDD And I don't know. I can start if you want :DD ))
Back to top Go down

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 pm

(( Yush. Do it. Start. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 am

(( X3 Yeah, sure, you can start if you want Ireland~. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:36 pm

(( So uh.. Is anyone going to start? ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:43 pm

(( I would but I fail at starting rp's. :I especially ones I didn't have the idea for. XD ))
Back to top Go down

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 pm

(( Fine. I'll think up of a starter then. How about nearly everyone is forced into a game of hide-and-seek? 8D /shot ))
Back to top Go down

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

(( lolwut? I'm confused~. START THOUGH. PLEASE. ))
Back to top Go down

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:47 am

(( Fine, fine. ;w; I'll be female too 'cause I can. |D ))

"OK! Everyone start hiding!" Spain called out, turning her head to the wall by her, then wrapping her arms above her head so the others would less likely suspect her of cheating. Everyone ( And by everyone, I mean those who want to be in the RP and is not already in Narnia. ) was somehow managed to be dragged into a game of Hide-and-Seek, and Spain was chosen to be the seeker of the first round of the game game.
"One!" she yelled loudly enough that those one floor away would be able to hear. "Two! Three! Four!"she called in the same tone, continuing this until she came to the number 50 and stopped. "Ready or not, Here I come!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 am

Why was she here again?

Armenia scuffled down the hallways of the immense mansion searching for a hiding spot. She turned to see if any of the other nations had followed down her path. All was silent. Silent save for Spain's counting echoing off the old and decrepit walls of the mansion. She continued running down the hallway she was currently in. She searched room after room for a hiding-spot. To her surprise, many of the rooms were barren, had no good places for hiding, or were just plain creepy. Actually, this whole mansion seemed a bit creepy. Despite the size of the mansion, she could not find a decent place to hide.

Oh, that's right. She was dragged along by her fellow nations. It's not that she didn't enjoy spending time with them, but hide-and-seek was not her forte. Despite being one of the World's oldest nations, she was quite clumsy, which really doesn't help when one is trying to play hide-and-seek.

Armenia cursed under her breath as she tripped over herself. Again. For a minute, she just lay there, contemplating how much time she had left before Spain came looking for her and the others. As she lay there she noticed that the floor here was dustier than the other places in the mansion she had been through. She hoisted herself up and peered into a few rooms. Yep. This place was definitely the older, or more unused than the other parts of the mansion.

"Ready or not, here I come!"

Armenia froze. 'Already?! Oh no, I have to find a hiding place, quickly!' She bolted back down the hallway and franticly began searching room after room, hallway after hallway, deeper into the depths of the mansion. Finally, she came upon a room with many sets of medieval armor placed against the dusty walls. Quickly, she scrambled over to one set of armor, squeezing herself inside so that she could just see out of the helmet's visor.

((I'm just assuming that this is happening in a mansion. Don't kill me please. *~Narnia~* 3273696881 ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 am

(( I need to post in this too~ ))
Back to top Go down

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:19 am

(( ... Then post. o3o ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 pm

(( *Suddenly turns this into a human AU.* ))

Feliciano loved hide-and-seek, despite his age (14). He sped down the halls, searching each room he passes by to see which one would be best to hide in. The mansion owner's office? No. The bathroom? No. The painting gallery? No. The room he shared with a few others who lived in the mansion as well? No, Carmen is counting away in there. 'She's up to 30, he thought, [/i]' oh no! I have to hurry or I'll be found instantly!'[/i] He checked the eerie storage room... NO. NOT AT ALL. Indoor garden room? As much as he'd like to, no...

"Oh?" He muttered to himself as he peered into an old dusty room with some sort of medieval theme. He noticed one of his peers, Alisia was slipping into one of the suits of armor. As she slid into that, Feliciano decided to take refuge in a chest placed near the protective suit of metal. To his convenience, the chest was empty, save for a few blankets, and the young Italian could easily fit inside it. He could faintly here Carmen yell out "Ready or not, here I come!" through the wall of the room.

He kept the lid of the chest open just a crack, he wanted to be able to see outside and to breath clean air of course. But after a while, it began to grow boring, just sitting where he was. He looked up to the suit of armor Alisia was hiding in, and he tapped the wall of the chest roughly to catch the Armenian's attention. "Psssst!" He hissed. "How long do you think it'll take before she finds us?" The Italian asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*~Narnia~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Narnia~*   *~Narnia~* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~Narnia~*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: