ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zackary Everglass

PostSubject: OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!   Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 pm

OMG!!! awesomeface
Today i just met Vic Mignogna, very famous actor known to play the voices of Edward Elric for Full Metal Alchemist, Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, and his new role Greece from Axis Powers Hetalia!
Im sorry i couldnt remember what you guys suggested for but i asked him to give a shout out to all of you guys!!!~♥️ and if you can't hear what he says in Greece's voice he says "I Like Cats~"

I almost cried he was so nice and it was my first time meeting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:56 pm

(SQUEEEEE<3 That was so AWESOME! Greece voice =D You had to wait ages?! This must have been worth it Very Happy Thanks for the shoutout!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:09 pm

(Awesome, man! Vic is a really cool dude! He's a huge trekkie, too. xD He can't be beat in a trivia competition.)
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 am

(( OMG! You are so lucky! I want to meet him so badly~ I might get to if I can sneak off to Sakura-con. = w = But poor you, having to wait all that time and be last. But sometimes being last means you get more time alone with them since no one is behind you rushing it! ;D ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myotakusunited.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!   Thu May 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Omg i have alot of gossiop on this guy sevrel voice actors told me the guy is about to be brought in by the irs seriously ive gotten this from my funimations sources))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!   

Back to top Go down

OMG HE WHO JUST MEET VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!
Page 1 of 1