Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Hospital~ <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 am

(( KK, so I just remembered about this http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=happy+hospital#/d3hdnf3 And thought it would make an awesome RP. :,D.
So if I remember correctly, in the comic this 16-year ( Not sure about the age 8D ) old girl needs a job, and decides to apply for this one, thinking it's all fine and dandy. But once she arrives everything is all eery and shizz. The patients there are all creepy, and have a lust for blood and stuff... The creator of the comic hasn't gotten far enough into it where enough secrets are unraveled so I'll just stop there. You can be a doctor that tames the insane patients, you can be a patient, or you can be a poor, clueless visitor. Or something else. IDK just go with whatever. 8D
I'll be a doctor~! ))

Spain walked down the bright, white halls, that never seemed to end. He's been working there long enough that he has een able to memorize where everything is, no matter how confusing the hospital is. He took out his clipboard and looked at his to-do list. He needed to check up Romano, how Romano ended up in this insane place, he wasn't very sure himself, but Romano was the reason Spain works here. Boss Spain is always there for Romano!

Spain pushes the door open to Romano's room open a crack. It was dark, but it was easy to tell Romano was restrained with a straightjacket.
"Romano~." He said cheerfully, happy to see his now twisted, blood-thirsty, tomato friend.

(( This post... AEIFOHENIfkmfi WhatDidIJustType. ))
Back to top Go down
Søren Mikkelsen

Søren Mikkelsen

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 am

He heard footsteps.
They were drawing nearer. Each time they reached his ears, he shuddered with excitement. He had a secret... a secret in his hand, in his mind, and at the focus of his intention. Would they know if they looked at his door? Could they see inside of his sleeve? He had only gotten out of those bindings that held his arms in a warm, tight bear hug recently. The footsteps were too close now. Denmark's eyebrows furrowed, and he couldn't tell if the doctor was standing outside of his door, or his neighbor, a tsundere cranky italian who smelled like tomatoes. No. The doctor wasn't supposed to go to him. Denmark couldn't wait any longer, the anticipation was causing the edges of his vision to flicker with bright lights that faded everytime he tried to hone in on them. "Spanien, Spanien ... er det dig?"(Spain, Spain... is that you?) His foot kicked the wall each time he said Spain. "Spainen, Spainen, Velkommen til min spilletid." An unsteady smile broke across his face.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm

(( Oh hey. I'll be a patient. ...BC I'm not insane.....yet. ))

Alina stared at the white wall that was supposed to be cheery, yet it made her feel sick. She threw a wad of paper at the wall, looking for a way out. She walked up to the door that was made of steel and two inches thick. That wasn't an option. She looked up at the ceiling looking for any vents. There was just one that she might be able to fit into, she just needed a way up to it.
Back to top Go down

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

((I love how every time we make a thread about crazy people the Doctors always have random clipboards |D))

The Southern Italian was long gone, actually he's been long gone for a year or two now. His mind is nothing like a normal person's, At least not anymore. Romano just chuckled to himself while in the straight jacket, It was all to humorous to him. The white room, the straight jacket, his life it was definitely humorous and pathetic in the eyes of the Italian. Romano stared at the door when he heard familiar footsteps coming his way, he was at the brink of reality and his own world so he didn't think much of it. You could say it almost looked like he was sleeping with his eyes open, His dark brown eyes were vague and dull in color, But that wasn't any thing knew. He always looked like that ever since his mind started to slowly disintegrate, Of course not literally speaking but you could say he was losing his mind each and every day.
After a few moments of the Italian just laughing and staring at the door, the Spaniard appeared and flung his door open. Romano couldn't recognize him anymore though, To him he looked like a complete stranger who took care of him at times and somehow knew his name. The Italian mumbled a few words that were inaudible to Spain or even himself. He continued to stare through the doorway, right past Spain and began to chuckle over nothing again.
Back to top Go down

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

(( Because clip boards are AWESOME. /shot ))

Spain left the door slightly open and walked over to Romano, still smiling. He crouched down and ruffled his hair (( Assuming Romano is curled up in a comfy corner. 8D /shot )).
"Hey Romano~." He said. He then he took out a syringe half-filled with a labeled liquid. Other doctors have been using it on some other patients, and they have confirmed that it helped the patients gain sanity. Although the process is slow.
"Hold still Romano, this is supposed to help you get better~. It'll only hurt a pinch~." Spain said sweetly, before injecting the needle into Romano's neck, and quickly inserting the liquid into him. Spain could only hope that the liquid would work as well with Romano as it did with other patients. (( Which I'm expecting it won't. Because it it does that's no fun. .-. /SHOT ))
"I have to go now~. I'll be back later with some food~." He said, before walking out back into the hallway.
Spain gently closes the door behind him, which made a click sound to show it closed... Except it was supposed to click twice. He pushed the door harder but the second click didn't come. Maybe he didn't catch it? Oh well. (( But of course the door somehow became busted. BD ))

He turned to the door leading to a room right next to Romano's. To visit Denmark was next on his to-do list. In fact, he was sure he had hear Denmark calling for him as he was walking towards Romano's room. He opened up the door a crack, like with Romano, and then pushed it open some more.
"Hola Denmark~." He said with a worry-less smile.
Back to top Go down

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

(( *Points* Mark of Den, Lovi. REPLY. Lovi you have so many threads you need to reply to. |D ))
Back to top Go down

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 pm

((I REFUSE TO REPLY UNTIL DENMARK DOES BD ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:48 am

At the very edge of the happy hospital laid a small building made of steel. In it were what people had claimed to be the most dangerous patients; those whom had actually killed others in the past. The two most known patients there were known as Arthur Kirkland and Helene Bondevik; two magic users. Today, unfortunately for the doctors there at the hospital, was the day the two of them had to be tested on. A slight fear struck in the doctors hearts, as they hoped they weren't killed like others have been in the past. Nonetheless, Arthur and Helene both produced the best results when being tested on. If they had to test a super important drug to try to cure the patients, the first ones they'd want to test it on would be the two of them.

Arthur stirred, waking up after an hour's rest, to the sound a footsteps in the echoing metal halls. His bloodshot eyes fluttered open, narrowing when he realized a doctor was coming. Who in the world was to wake him up while he was sleeping? Whoever it was, was going to pay. He closed his eyes momentarily, thinking of just the spell to cast on them this time.

Now, when Arthur had just entered the Happy Hospital, he wasn't insane. No, not insane in the least. He was forced to be admitted from his fellow personified nations because his seeing of fairies had drawn them to the point to admit him here. In truth, the magical creatures were real. No one could see them, though, besides Helene and Dracul, but those two weren't really his friends; so they only watched pitifully as he was dragged to the hospital.

A deep growl escaped his lips as the footsteps got considerably louder. They always had to come. They always had to remind him of this cruel fate given to him. His best friend was misery; and he was not at all proud of it. Even so, his sanity had long been gone. Inside his mind was where it had went, deep down where no one could reach. Where was the old Arthur? The one who was stubborn and proud and wouldn't let anyone tell him he was wrong? He was lost. Somewhere inside of him, a sliver of his old self remained. But like his sanity, he had long forgotten it.

"Hello there, England," a voice said from the outside of his cell.

They locked him in a cell because he had killed someone at some time or another. He didn't think of it as a murder, even so. The girl looked like she had long before died inside of her. Her body was barely even functioning. He was doing them a favor, killing her. They didn't seem to realize it though. Arthur sat up, stretching his arms, about ready to chant a spell. Whoever it was who woke him from his sleep was going to pay for it.
Back to top Go down

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:37 am

(( OH THANKS ROMANO. BI ... Oh,and sorry Iggy, I don't jnow how to respond to that. Spain can only be in one place at one time, and so far Spain is the only sane one/employee here. ;w; /shot ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 pm

(( SOMEONE. NEEDS. TO. JOIN. THIS. THREAD. BU ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 am

(( ...I've decided I'm posting in here as Fem!England, aka Alice. Because it's fun that way. BD Watch as this thread becomes just me RolePlaying with myself. ))

Glances from fellow doctors were given to her. She had been working here as a doctor for only but a week, and hadn't heard any of the rumors surrounding the two insane patients who had killed others in the past. The blonde Brit made her way down 3 flights of stairs; before approaching a door that led to the small steel building separated into 5 cells. She knew of two residents in these cells, but the other three.... Who knew who could possibly be inside there? Alice hustled over to the first cell, approaching it with only a slightest bit of caution. She was getting a bad feeling....

Out of the corner of her eye, she recognized a rusty metal label, with the name 'Arthur Kirkland' engraved into it. Her eyes widened slightly; recognizing the name. He had been a childhood friend of hers, before she had to move far away. She hadn't realized she'd find /him/ of all people in this hospital. Arthur didn't seem the type to end up in a hospital for the reason that was listed on her clipboard. 'Mentally insane'? She remembered him mentioning him being friends with fairies and such when he was younger, but how did that make him mentally insane? Brushing the thoughts away, Alice composed herself and lightly rapped onto the metal door.

"Hello there, Arthur," she called out to him with a sad look in her eyes. "Long time no see."

But the person there that was supposedly Arthur Kirkland seemed like a complete stranger to her. Bloodshot eyes, a dark aura, and there was a slight fidget that he made that made her think that he was about to do something utterly insane. She gulped slightly, before reassuring herself that Arthur wouldn't do anything like that to her; after all, they used to be friends. He would never hurt her... Would he?

Arthur felt a slight tinge of recognition in the sound of the doctor's voice. The words that were about to escape his lips were silenced, as he racked through his mind to figure who's voice that was. A vague memory of a girl with blonde hair in two ponytails laughing with him on a warm summer day. Happiness. And then a not-as-vague memory of tears and sadness. The girl hugging him tightly, whispering the word 'Goodbye.' The doctor's name then finally came to him. Alice Kirkland; a childhood friend who had moved away.

She would look lovely covered in a dark red, now wouldn't she? Her blood would be stained onto the walls; he did want to redecorate this bland, grey cell, after all. What a beautiful color red was....

A smirk made it's way onto his face, as he made his way over to the doctor, a relatively sane expression onto his face. He smiled at her sheepishly, a clever plan forming in his head.

"Why hello, Alice. It has been quite a long time, hasn't it? Sorry you have to see me in this position; they thought I was insane since I happened to mention that I believed in fairies while I was younger. They thought I had meant to the present day I had believed in them, and then suddenly, I was here. Don't worry, though, I'll be getting out of here soon."

He kept his tone steady with an edge of kindness, the perfect gentleman image being put into play. Arthur always loved to lie. It was so fun, wasn't it? Everyone always believes you, just like that. Lying, portraying characteristics that you actually didn't possess; it was all a game to Arthur.

"You're here to give me some medicine, correct? Why don't you come inside this room here; there's a chair where you can sit down so you can be more comfortable."

Closer, closer, closer... He could almost see the color of Alice's blood on his hands. It was all he could do not to smirk from his intense blood lust.

Before the girl's hands touched the cell door's handle in order to open it, a large crash could be heard. Alice's hand instantly jerked back, chills running down her spine. Arthur inwardly cursed; he was so close!

"I should probably check to see who that was...," Alice said tentatively. "I'll check it out, and then go give you your medicine, alright?" She walked off from Arthur's cell, heading towards the noise; leaving a furious Brit behind.

Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 am

(( Oh. Um. Iggy. I guess I forgot to tell you but, when I asked Alfie if it was OK to RP both genders of our characters simultaneously in the same thread and whatnot. She said no.
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
But I'm sorry. I don't really see a point of roleplaying both of them simultaneously. They're basically the same person, only different genders, and it's also against the rules. If I let you do that, then I would have to let new people take up genderbends of already existing characters.
So yeah, no. *SHOOTS DOWN*. I'm really sorry.
Then I asked her if it was OK to continue doing so in the Prom thread.
But she hasn't logged on since then.

SHe says it's OK to do it in the Prom thread. Just this once.
So... yeah... ;; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Hospital~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hospital~ <3   Happy Hospital~ <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Hospital~ <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: