Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left, Right, Straight Ahead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Søren Mikkelsen

Søren Mikkelsen

Left, Right, Straight Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lndvRhS_M

More or less, watch that song first 8D"

Anyway, this thread will be like an insane asylum version of Alice in Wonderland. There will be some normal, perfectly sane people, and once they go inside they can't get out easily. The other people in the thread are messed up, insane versions of the characters of Alice in Wonderland - and their goal is to kill the sane people, or drive them insane. There are different rooms with different people inside, and the further you go in, the worse and more complicated/horrific the labyrinth gets - try to get out before you die.

SO 8D WHO WANTS TO BE INSANE, AND WHO WANTS TO BE SANE? I'll be insane.)
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 pm

(( Remaking the post because I was rushing on my other one~. I CALL SANE~! 8D Also Spain will be sorta of like the rabbit in here. ouo~.))

Spain was walking endlessly along an enormous maze that seems to go on forever. The atmosphere seemed awkwardly cold. It shot chills straight up his spine. He took a wind up watch out of the pocket that was hidden on the inside of his fancy-like designed jacket. It had stopped ticking already. He had just winded it up moments ago. Or has he? He couldn't tell how much time was passing anymore. He looked up at the forever black sky.
How much time has passed anyways? He thought, then began wounding up the watch once more, even though by now it would probably be very off from the real time.

Left, right, straight ahead.

A voice echoed through his mind. Was he the only one that had heard that? He wasn't sure, he himself was the only person he was able to see since he arrived in this creepy place. He turned left, then took a right. He walked forward for longer than he could remember, and then he arrived at a light blue door. A door would mean it would be an exit right? He reached forward for the door handle, and grasped it tightly. Before he turned the door handle a warm feeling surged through him, and he suddenly got the feeling he should turn back. He let go of the door handle, and turned around into the other direction, then he heard some footsteps growing louder and louder. He began to run. He wasn't even looking where he was running though. Before he knew it he had run into someone. He adjusted his monocle (( Since monocles are awesome |D )) so it would set comfortable on his face. He felt a smile spread on his face when he recognized the familiar face.
"Hola~!" He said to the country.

(( Now somebody has an excuse to join~. And I will drag Romano into this if he doesn't invite himself eventually. BD /SHOT ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:07 pm

(( Since no one has posted in here for a while I SHALL REVIVE IT!!. I call Insane!Arisuu~ Wanna jizz in your pants? Here is a sexy refernce drawing of Ireland's outfit >u> ... http://noflutter.deviantart.com/art/Crazy-Alice-Character-155227831 AND http://noflutter.deviantart.com/art/Crazy-Alice-Character-2-180367136 <3~ ANYWAYS. NOW FOR THE POST. ))

Ireland had been walking around the maze singing a small town as she closed her eyes and smiled, swaying her head lightly to the beat. When Spain had bumped into her, she turned around quickly, flailing her arms slightly before taking a step back. She tilted her head lightly and looked at him carefully* Who are ye lad? I donnae remember seein' ye around...
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:55 pm

(( Ehhh...I'll be sane. SPAIN I'MMA STAY WITH YOU. I DON'T WANNA DIE BY MYSELF If I'm with you I can shove you in front of me so you can die first ))

Alina throughout the seemingly endless maze looking for a way out. After about two hours she was tired and she wanted to see someone sane. Everyone she had met so far had tried to kill her and it was obvious that they weren't sane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Spain adjusts his monocle again. "I'm Spain, you're Ireland, si?"
He dusts off his exquisite, expensive looking shirt.

(( SHORT.girsngi ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:51 am

(( NEED TO POST OWIUJLOIUJNIO ))

Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:29 am

(( THEN POST. 8I ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:17 am

I could be Ireland... but I do not go by such a name. Nor have I ever heard of such a ridiculous thing~. *The red headed woman giggles as she began to spin backwards, flapping the over large sleeves as if she was trying to fly away. She came in contact with a door and laughed loudly as the door slid upwards, sweeping up Ireland to send her to the other side.* We must not be late for tea! *She announced loudly as the door dropped her to a slide on the other side of the door. It was colorful, with all sorts of mushrooms and various colored plants. She flailed her arms high as she laughed loudly.*

(( What is this ^^^^^^^^^^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 am

Spain was confused, he was pretty sure that that woman there was Ireland. He had met her somewhere before he ever came to this unusual place. While Ireland spun around and giggled like a little girl, Spain couldn't help but just stare, and smiled at her childishness. When Ireland was swept up by an unusual door, it took Spain by surprise; and all Spain could see from his side of the door was darkness.
"Tea?" he asked, not really expecting an answer although. Curious he let the door pick him up and pull him to the other side, and he was bedazzled of what his new surroundings were.
"GIERGNIRGFISENGIIT'SPANDORAORWHATEVERTHATPLACEWASCALLEDINTHATONEAVATARMOVIE. Wh-where am I?" he asked, closing his eyes and opening them to see if all that was would turn into home, and it surely didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left, Right, Straight Ahead   Left, Right, Straight Ahead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left, Right, Straight Ahead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: