Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien Abduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:33 pm

(( I was watching 'The Fourth Kind' again yesterday, and this idea struck me. OK so here's the plot |D

Recently people have been suddenly disappearing off the face of the earth. No one knows why, or at least, most people. People are coming up with random rumors, for the reason of the sudden disappearances, one of the most common rumors happens to be alien abduction.
But of course, it's just a rumor, no need to worry, it's all fake.
Or is it? People have started to disappear at a more rapid pace, and everyone else is starting to worry. Countries have already started looking into this, hoping to solve this, they haven't gotten far. Right when they think they were starting to get somewhere, the unthinkable happened.
A whole country has been abducted!
The whole landmass disappeared off the face of the earth, along with all it's buildings, and people. The first country that these aliens abducted happens to be Romano. Everyone is shocked, especially Spain and Belgium. Who, just happens, to be the next two that get to be abducted. What's going to happen now?

OK, so just because I feel I should to so, he's a description of how most of the aliens would be like, I might even draw a picture later.

These aliens seem to be one color, gray. But some of them would also be some other pale color, maybe like light blue? Anyways, they actually have really stubby arms, no hands, so they tend to work with their feet. Some would have electronic arms, but those are for the higher ranked aliens. The arms give a really painful, maybe even fatal, blow if you get it, but they also come off really easily. Their body shape is like a stick figure, but their head and feet are quite large. They're all colorblind too. Their technology may also seem advanced, but our technology seems just as threatening to them. Also they can stretch their legs to up to 25 feet. Just thought I should toss in that last part. |D

So, um, I guess that's it? If you have any questions feel free to ask and stuff ovo. So I'll start off awesomeface ))

Spain decided to visit Romano today, so he picked up a basket of tomatoes and headed off to Romano's house. He was about to knock on Romano's house until it suddenly.... Vanished. He stared wide-eyed in shock, and disbelief. What had just happened? He blinked and pushed his hand forward, to see if it really disappeared. He looked down, about to walk forward, but he notice there was just water wear his house was supposed to be.

"R-Romano?" He stuttered. He knew people were being abducted, but could countries be abducted too? No, that's impossible. He wanted to laugh it off.

He dropped the tomatoes and rushed to Italy's house worried. It was perfectly fine. He knocked on his door, but then he suddenly felt light, and almost weightless. A bright beam of light came down on him, and he couldn't see. Then he was abducted as well.

He found himself lying on something warm... But flat... He opened his eyes to see a monochrome world. Has he gone colorblind? He looked down at his hand, which stood out from everything else. He could still see color... OK... He stood up and took in the unusual surroundings. What had just happened? He tried to remember, but nothing came to him. It felt like he was forced to forget.

He began to walk around until he caught another glimpse of color. This color was all to familiar to him.

"Romano~! <3" He said cheerfully as he ran up to him, to give a hug.

(( FUU- LONG 8I ))
Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:10 am

((PFFT i won't make Romano brain damaged yet Spain, even though that'd be sweet i think i'll wait till the story gets going and stuff and THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE FIRST ONE ABDUCTED BI ))

Romano who was scared shitless after being abducted when all he was doing beforehand was eating a Tomato and yelling at the potato MY BELOVED was completely and utterly confused. He looked around the new place he was now forced to be in and grew more and more frightened, everything was so colorless and bland. It was really starting to creep the Italian out.

He wondered if the abductions that were frequently happening had something to do with this, even though when he was forced to go to meetings to discuss the subject, he would never listen so he wasn't entirely sure that was the case. Well, whatever was the reason it wasn't a good one. He wrapped his arms around his knees and pulled them closer to his face and chest since he was still scared and alone. What else could he do?

When he felt arms wrap around him though that's when he really freaked out since he didn't know it was Spain hugging him until after he was crying waterfalls and begging for mercy. "S-Spain??" He said while wiping some tears away and sorta..not really but KINDA wanting to hug him back since he was still scared but didn't. "Even when i'm kidnapped you somehow end up finding me..or showing up" He murmured half jokingly but seriously....he always did end up finding him.

((FINALLY POSTED. Happy? BI ))
Back to top Go down
Juan Pablo Ramírez

Juan Pablo Ramírez

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 pm

((I have this weird urge to have Ireland brainwashed and working with the Aliens :I:.. Should I? awesomeface ))
Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:59 am

(( @Romano XXXD. YOU'RE WELCOME~. I LOVE YOU TOO~. |D
@Ireland Sure whatever you want I guess. ouo ))

It was true~. He did~. He had awesome Italian tracking senses |D. Spain tried to comfort the panicking Italian. He smiled brightened when Romano realized Spain's identity... He didn't know? Hm.

"True~! Is that a bad thing?" He said, taking another look around the bland surroundings. He thought he saw someone else in the distance, who could it be? He wasn't sure. (( *COUGHIRELANDCOUGH* ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:22 am

*The read headed woman woke up on the cold pale floor in a daze. 'The world, it's spinning! Wait, that's just my head' she would think to herself. Last think she remembered she was at the usual bar, drunk out of her mind. After that, the lights just danced in her head to a familiar beat of an Irish jig. She stood up and blinked a couple times to clear her vision. Blank. The entire room was a glossy white, as if the world had no color to it. Had she gone color blind? That was the only reasonable explanation she could come up with.

She spotted a door to her left and walked towards it, her bare feet patting lightly against the ice floor. As she turned the knob and swung the door open she was greeted by a forceful blow in the face knocking her to the floor. The pain immediately began to spread as the muffled cracks echoed threw the room. Her head pounded as if a giant hammer was repeatedly smashing at her head. She turned her head to the side slowly as the last crack from her skull was made. Ireland couldn't even register what had happened. It was like getting struck by lightning. One minute you're fine and the next you're on the floor in pain. Her thought's became a blur as the pain increased. All she could comprehend was the warm liquid greeting her cheek. It felt so welcoming versus the cold sting of the floor. It was a staining red puddle that only continued to grow. At this rate she would be a goner.

Eily began to push up slowly using her upper arms. She then pushed the rest of the way with her hands until she was sitting up, supporting herself with her arm.* "Feck..." *She said as she noticed a bunch of odd looking beings starring at her. They where all pale colors with large heads and feet. Their bodies where stick like, arms stubby, which gave them a ghastly appearance. She pressed her hand against the area where her skull had cracked and winced as a surge of pain flashed through her. Ireland felt a cold hand remove her hand and start to work on the injury... or at least she thought.

Ireland felt as a cold metallic object slowly inched it's way into the crevice created in her skull and moved to the parietal lobe. The object began to cut into her brain, making a small and extremely painful incision. Her thoughts became more rapid, lost, confused, all she could comprehend was, scream, now. That's exactly what she did, loud and clear. She screamed for the heavens to hear. But the numbness washed over like a blanket of ice. The screaming silenced, her thoughts silenced, the pain silenced. Her eyes now held a blank expression, completely lifeless orb.

The creature finished planting a small device in her head, and her thoughts where revealed once again, but they came out as lies. 'Everyone you knew is evil. You work for us and follow our command.' She simply nodded. The creature healed her cut with a special machine, and examined her as she carefully stood up.

'Find our two newest subjects and contain them.' They commanded, she followed orders and headed through the door and into the empty halls until she heard two voices. She turned a left to be greeted by Romano and Spain but tilted her head. A small part of her screamed inside, aching to reach her senses. Ye idiot those are countries they are not yer enemies! but her screams where drowned by the device attached to her brain. She walked forward towards them and sent a painful kick to Spain's face followed my a punch to Romano's stomach.

(( MKAY So basically the part the aliens got was the parietal lobe which controls thoughts and sensory. So Ireland can't feel anything, she can't comprehend certain things, and she doesn't remember the countries…. 030 This came out long eue… Sorry for any mistakes... I'll fix them tomorrow. I'm to lazy right now x_x. ))
Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 pm

(( AWESOME IRELAND. NOW THINGS GET FUN~! 8D /shot ))

Spain was kicked in the face. Rather hard in fact. His face was left red where whoever's shoe had made contact, and his nose was bleeding. He shook his head, and wiped the blood that was dripping down his face with his sleeve, but more blood dripped down anyways. He turned his head to so he could see who had kicked him. Ireland. She had a straight face. It was almost unsettling. He looked at Romano, who just got punched by a girl. Then looked back at Ireland.
"Ireland?" He said. He knew Ireland well enough that this wasn't something she would do. Where were we anyways?

Last edited by Antonio Pedo Carriedo on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm

(( Ireland, Romano, one of you reply. 8I ))
Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Romano held his stomach in pain after being attacked by a monstrous ginger. "T-THE HELL" He shouted before looking up and noticing Ireland with dazed eyes, and a very calm yet unusual facial expression. "Ireland...? Is that really you?" He asked, doubting it since she seemed so different.
Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:30 am

"There's definitely something wrong with Ireland. " Spain pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien Abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction   Alien Abduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: