Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth - OR- Dare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm

(( Just a simple game of 'Truth or Dare'~. What? Were you expecting something more exciting, like I usually try to do? /shot. Nope. Not here. Not unless you make it exciting. Or something... Also, just try not to turn it into something else, or something.... I'm just saying that because I have a feeling that would happen. I DUNNO WHY. DUN ASK. /shot. Anyways, I'll go first, just so I can drag everyone in. ;D /shot ))

Poland jumps onto England's couch, where he had dragged EVERYONE along to play truth or dare. He took out a bottle from the couch, where he had hidden it, and tosses it into the middle of the bare floor. Poland forces everyone to sit in an almost-perfect circle, on the floor, around the bottle and says,

"OK everyone~! I like, brought you here to like, a Truth or Dare! It's going to be like, so totally fun so don't, like try to leave before it ends! Which will be never! MWAHAHAHAHA!! /shot I'll go first, since I like, brought you all here!"

He spun the bottle and it pointed into Romano's direction. Poland didn't even stop to think and then pointed to Romano.

"Truth or dare!!" He called out, loudly.

(( This is how truth or dare works right? No? I dunno. I've never really played a real game of truth or dare so I don't know. We'll just play it like this. NO OBJECTIONS. ))
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Romano was dragged to England's house unwillingly and was completely un-amused at being forced to play a stupid little kid's game. He stared at the bottle that pointed to him and looked up at Poland then back at the bottle with a face that said "ARE YOU EXPECTING SOMETHING?." The Italian frowned and crossed his arms when Poland yelled loudly to pick truth or dare, They were inside. Use freakin inside voices.

"I'm not freakin playing.." He mumbled while avoiding eye contact with the bottle and feeling a bit irritated after a minute of awkward silence. He glanced at the bottle and frowned again "Are you mocking me, you stupid Bottle!?! Don't freakin mock me!! See this is why i hate freakin kid games, Dammit" He glared at the bottle for a couple minutes, almost like a staring contest but finally gave in to Poland and the bottle. "Fine..uhh..Dare i guess. Don't make me do anything nasty or i'l rip your freakin balls off!!" He yelled at the polish man "If you have any" He added quietly while still having his arms cross and glaring at the damn bottle that mocked him.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Poland just smiled stupidly, and said loudly, in a tone a little bit softer than the last one. "If you don;t play, I'll like totally make your capital Warsaw!

He thought only for a second, because he already had about 100 dares prepared in his head. "I dare you to dress up in a bunny suit, and steal eggs from Russia's Norway's house, saying you're dong it for the sake of Easter!!"

(( Dare was made off the top of my head. Don't ask. XP /SHOTSHOTSHOT ))
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:14 pm

"NO" Romano flatly said while glaring at the polish man "NO NO NO NO. You couldn't pay me too do that!! EVER!! Not gonna happen!! I don't freakin care if it's a dare. NOT DOIN IT. I pick truth!! Give me a truth"

He looked away from the circle and at the door trying to think of how fast he had to go to run far away from this game just in case Poland decides to be an ass. Well he already is an ass, but an even bigger ass.

((LONGEST POST EVER 8I ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 pm

(YOU LIKE BIG BUTTS AND YOU CANNOT LIE. Idk. Big ass made me think of that. SPAIN'S ASS IS BIG. YOU LIKE THAT.)

"Come on twin~ It's not that bad aru," China tried to persuade him. Ignore the camera he was holding. That's just a prop. He wasn't going to videotape his twin and put it on Youtube, nope, what gave you that absurd idea? "It will just ruin your reputation for the rest of your life."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 pm

(( PFFFFFTT CHINA. XXDD ))

Poland lowered his hand, because it was still pointing at Romano.

"Do it, or I'll, like, totally make your capital Warsaw!! Seriously!!"

(( This is mad long. ))
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm

((PFFFT I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING CHINA *Brofists*))

Romano still refused to do it, the embarrasment would kill him over and over so he kept refusing no matter what anyone else said "N-NO WAY!! Not happening!! NO!! NEVER DAMMIT!!!" He ranted while turning red in the face by just thinking aboot it, let alone DOING it.

"It is bad, twin. Very bad!! I'm not doing it Dammit!! No way!!" He continued with his ranting for ten more minutes before finally stopping since he ran out of things to say and obviously showed his opinion on the dare, That it was retarded and he wasn't going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 pm

(GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE TWIN *BROFIST OF EPICALNESS*)

"Aw Romano, why you gotta be such a spoilsport aru?" China whined. "Fine then... do you pick truth then?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 pm

"NO!!" Poland said solidly.

"He like, can't pick truth! He like, totally already chose dare! No switching! I totally say so!" He declared.

(( 'NOTHER SHORT POST. I FAAIIILLL *head desk* ))
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Female Norway sat down on the couch at her house, looking out the window, slightly bored. She had a bad feeling down in her gut though, that something annoying was going to happen..... She hoped that her gut was wrong; but it never was. Norway continued to sit on the couch, and rested her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Romano got irritated again and shot Poland a glare "I can change it if i want too!! You don't make the damn rules!! Listen to my twin!!!" He yelled while still completely against wearing a cat outift and crap. "I PICK TRUTH"

((LONGEST POST))
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: truth or dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Montana looks around the room trying to figer out wat is going on. she looks at poland then looks at romano. then walks out for a while.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Vietnam was watching the scene from underneath England's couch, because she accidently fell asleep. "C'mon Romano; Have some fun! If you want Poland can dress up in the bunny suit too!" She offered as she was still under the couch. Watching this absurd game was one thing but having to play it was another. She wasn't going to come out from under it. Nope not ever.
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Truth or Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 am

Montana finds two bunny sutes and puts romano and poland and pushes them out the door. "Just get it over with you too and both of you are wearing the bunny siuts" Montana walks in till they return.
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Truth or Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 pm

"i pick truth" says Montana. *looks around to see what people got for me*
Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:17 am

Belarus knocks on the door waiting... she really had wanted to play, she figured she'd give her brother a break
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truth - OR- Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth - OR- Dare   Truth - OR- Dare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth - OR- Dare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: