Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~No-Limits~

Go down 
+5
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Søren Mikkelsen
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Angel-San
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel-San
Admin

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 pm

(( I make WAY too many gory threads but you know you like iiiit~ This thread is aboot everyone and i mean EVERYONE. Not just Allies or axis or anything. As long as you have a character that cares aboot another character feel free to participate. Even if you don't have a character that doesn't care aboot anyone STILL participate because you love me~

This threads plot is pretty simple, Iggy is acting like an idiot and messing with his magic and shiz when he accidently screws up and makes every country hate each-other. And what i mean by that is whoever Character you play hates the person they most care about.
So like for instance Romano would kill or try to kill Spa-BELGIUM. And England would try to kill America and all that shiz.

This thread is what i like to call a NO-LIMITS thread~. What i mean is that you can make up crap all you want to the story. If you want your character to somehow snap out of it and try to stop other countries then go for it. You can do practically anything as long as whatever you're doing everyone agrees to it like say Spain decides to snap out of it with the power of LOVE and SPAMANO and KISSING. Romano or me is obviously gonna be like HELL TO THE NO.

What i also mean aboot NO-LIMITS is that you can kill a person anyway you want too. Like i said, do what you want. Be Creatiiive and shiz. You should probably tone down the gore though even though i shouldn't be saying this since i'm probably the most gory person here....OTL

There really isn't another plot AFTER you kill the person you care the most aboot, you can make your own plot or something, i'm not that creative 8I . But if you REALLY need a plot and can't think of anything then just try to kill the second person you care aboot. Even though i like more creative ideas but HEY. i'm not that creative 8I

Yeah i'm not starting off for once, since i always do and if i did this post would be freakin HUGE since i type too much. Anyways feel free to drag anyone in especially Icey~ ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 am

Poland laid back on his couch, and kicked his feet onto the arm of his couch. His head shrunk down into the couch while he began to look up at a picture of himself, and Lithuania, seemingly having a blast, even Lithuania. He smiled and nomed on some common Polish snack, and began to wonder where he was. Poland hasn't seen him in forever...

Poland suddenly felt a twist in his stomach, some sort of hate, and his face twisted in disgust while he stared at the picture. He sat up almost-straight, and crumpled the picture up, and then tore it up into several little pieces. What the hell is he to befriend such a person? UGH. He stood up and walked into his room, where he rummaged into one of his drawers, and took out a scrap book full of pictures of himself and Lithuania as well. Poland tore out Lithuania's face from each and every picture, until you would see only Poland, and pink decorations all throughout the book. He tossed the scrapbook, and the pictures of Lithuania into the garbage, and smashed it down to make room for more garbage, since it was a rather large book...

When he walked outside, he suddenly saw Prussia. Usually he would feel dislike for him, but today, along with feeling hate with Lithuania, he feels somewhat comforted around Prussia. He walks up to Prussia and greets him warmly.

"Like, czesc Prussia~!" He said.

(( For the record, if you didn't already know, Prussia and Poland have a bad relationship. Thank you Google. 8D /shot ))
Back to top Go down
Søren Mikkelsen

Søren Mikkelsen

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:28 am

He has no idea why but the mere thought of Iceland or Norway made the edges of his vision go red.

Even breathing in the same room as them made him want to flip a table. Maybe it's jealousy... no, that's unawesome. Nobody as awesome as Denmark should feel that. Gripping his head in his hand he resisted the urge to grab his axe and ask one of them to a fight. They're too damn monotonous. The only time you can get a rise out of them is by acting like an ass. Or hitting on them. Even then the only reaction he gets out of them is a blush and a blank stare that draws Denmark in and makes his legs feel like jelly. The edges of his lips curled into a snarl. Jelly? Seriously? That's just bullshit. There's no way he can be drawn in that easily. When an image of Norway's blank stare crossed his mind, a hot emotion raced through his body and gathered at his fingertips with such intensity that he wanted to shout out. The asshole never treats him as an equal. When he does, it's as though he's simply dealing with a nuisance. And then there's Iceland. The burning intensity at his fingers receded and when he thought that it would go away and leave him alone, it turned to ice and froze his veins leaving hairline cracks that burned with cold rage. The pussy. He's assholish and he can never seem to return anything he gives to the man. When that volcano went off, maybe he should have just left him with Norway...
No point in getting worked up over the two. His shoulders sagged and he deliberately put his mind off of the two. To be honest, he started to feel a little guilty. Those thoughts... where did they come from? He never used to be this pissed off at them. Getting hit by Norway was just Norway's way of affection. Iceland was the guy to drag out to bars and then drag back. Most of the time he'd pass out, so Denmark could never get lucky when they got back to either one of their houses. (Couldnt resist. 8D) Breathing in and out, he tore his thoughts away once again. He wanted one of them and not out of any positive emotion. He wanted to hurt them. Standing up the world tilted for a moment and he moved towards the door of his bedroom with a thoughtful look on his face. Maybe just leaving the place for a while would be better than confronting them. But of course, Denmark isn't a pussy.

Walking through the hallways he nearly stopped in midstride when he remembered about his axe. Well, no. He's just going to talk to them. Not maim. Picking up his phone out of his pocket he pushed his way out of the front door and made his way towards the driveway, his jaw set in a way that suggested at the anger simmering beneath the surface. Ice or Norway? Knowing them they are together. The fags. "Ice, we need to talk." He hissed into the cellphone and started up his bike.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 am

*Eily laid face down in the grass and then looked up quickly, a cheerful smile pulling at her lips. She stood up and looked around* "I'm comin' to get ye'!" *She said as she ran barefooted to the ruins of a castle. She peaked over and edge and smiled as she found Killigan, a leprechaun. She giggled as five leprechaun's came out from hiding and all jumped at her, making her fall back into the soft grass.* "Ye are suppose to hide till I find all of ya." *She informed them with a light smile before hugging all of them closely.*

"It's your turn to hide Eily!" *The said as the all covered there eyes and began to count in unison.*

"Alright, no peakin'!" *She exclaimed as she hid in the farthest corner of the ruins.*

"Ready or not here we come!" *The shouted and then scattered to find her quickly.*

*Ireland smiled and waited silently. She loved playing such childish games with the leprechauns. It always took her away from her worries. She sighed and looked up at the beautiful clear sky, feeling at peace with the country side. Just as quickly as the peace came, it vanished. Ireland felt and odd feeling in her stomach as if someone had grabbed it and turned it a full 360 degrees. He heart pounded and she suddenly felt a horrid hatred fill her. Her smile was replaced with an evil smirk as she heard small footsteps near her. A leprechaun smiled excitedly and was about to exclaim his discovery of Ireland but was interrupted by Ireland's hand curling around his neck tightly.* "Yer disgusting." *She sneered as she quickly slammed the leprechauns head into the wall with a skull cracking force. She stood up slowly and swung it's limp body to the side as the rest of them stared at her horrified and began to retreat quickly. "Good choice." *She said as she grinned and began to walk off to find Scotland. She felt a light tug at her leg and looked down to see a small girl leprechaun.* "Why did you kill him Eily!?" *She said with a horrified expression. Ireland rolled her eyes in disgusts and stepped down on her, grinning at the sound of her bones crushing.* "Because it's funny to watch ye bleed." *She responded as she continued on her way to find Scotland with only one goal in mind, killing him.*
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 am

((I really don't wanna kill Nessie..but if Scottie's at a pub he'll be drunk which means Ireland will kick his ass BI And i can't let that happen.))

Scotland laid on his bed while staring up at the ceiling, he was too lazy too do anything today especially after the party he went to with France and all those ladies, It'd be an understatement to say he was out of it. Nessie calmly came in through the front door and looked at her old friend and some girl in his bed that looked almost dead exhausted since Scotland never knew when to stop having "fun time". Ireland would know. Nessie never liked Scotland's habit of bringing whore's over. So the big and scary if you first saw her creature swiftly and carefully put the young lady on her back, went outside Scotland's house, and dumped her into the loch with ease~. No matter how tired she was, she immediately woke up after being soaked and walked back into Scotland's house, threw a ginger fit, and left.

"Nessie tha' is nae fair, ye know she cannae see ya." He said under his breath while touching his forehead slightly from the constant migraine thanks to all the drinks he had at the party and the ginger fit really didn't help. He glanced at the sea monster who looked both guilty but not regretful in the least. The Scotsman smiled a bit while patting Nessie's head "It's fine Nessie, she wasn't anythin' special anyways"

Nessie looked a bit perkier or happier you might say and started running around in his house. "Nessie yer too big too be doin' tha' stuff" he said lifelessly since he was used to Nessie and how she acts. Scotland grunted a bit before standing up and putting some clothes on Since he was naked OHOHOHO. Right when he got his usual navy blue uniform on he felt anger rise in him for no apparent reason. "W-What the..." He said before filling up with rage at specific people, like Ireland for instance. "Tha' ungrateful eejit" He said to himself while barging out the doorway and past the loch where Nessie lived.

Nessie grew worried and followed the Scotsman but that only made Scotland more pissed off "Leave me alone ye useless waste of space" He yelled at the creature before kicking Nessie in the stomach since that was the closest thing to him. Nessie looked a bit surprised and sad then started to back off.

The Scotsman snarled though while glaring at his friend "now tha' i think aboot it, yer really annoyin' i'm surprised i haven't tossed ye away yet." And with that said he used his magic to make a big cage around Nessie and drown her into the loch so she'd never be seen again since the loch is VERY deep, no joke. "Have fun in the depths of yer beloved loch" The scotsman turned around and continued on his search to find his family and France.

((LONG POST IS LOOONG))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 pm

(RUSSIA LOVES NO ONE ;w;. Besides like, Ukraine. And we don't have a Ukraine. Or a Belarus. And I don't want to kill myself (China~) The result? KILL EVERYONE 8D that, or be nice to everyone ._.)

Russia hummed lightly as he snipped a few sunflowers from his garden to put in his vase. Aaah, it was such a nice, warm day, his sunflowers were blooming happily, everything was wonderful today~ He even felt a feeling of goodwill to all his fellow countries. Even Prussia. Ok, well many not that far.

Walking back inside with his flowers, he saw a note on his table, 'I came to see you Russia dear, but I remembered my boss forbid me! Ah, I'm such a loser! I'll pay the gas bill one day I swear! Love, Ukraine.' A few teardrops had dried on the paper. Usually just the fact that Ukraine had come to visit would make him happy, but today it twisted his stomach with disgust. 'My big sistra Ukraine is such a weakling, she's unreliable and never pays the gas bills! Ugh, she could even be bothered to clean the teardrops off and write it on clean paper! I hate her! I HATE HER! She left me all alone!' he thought vehemently, picking up the paper and ripping it in half. He almost went out the door right then and there to Ukraine's house but remembered she was on vacation (ON THE MOON, SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE HER.). Vacation! When she claimed she had no money to pay him back!

Another nasty thought rose in his mind while he brooded about this, his other sistra Belarus was the exact opposite of Ukraine. Clingy, jealous, just unpleasant. 'Well she's a piece of work,' he thought, 'Said she would never leave me, left anyway. Trying to force me to become one! BREAKING MY DOORKNOB. THAT DOORKNOB WAS MY ONLY FRIEND.' But Belarus was also on 'vacation.' Growling under his breath, he walked out of his house. Maybe a visit to Prussia would calm him down. Yeah, because he and Prussia were best buddies. Remember that one time where Prussia lived in his house~? Such good times.

Making up his mind, he set off towards Prussia's house.

(long ass post is long.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Fem!China

Fem!China

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

China lazed around his house. It was such a warm day today, ugh. currently he was laying on his couch and watching definitely not pirated anime. Stupid Japan, with his stupid anime and his stupid copyright laws. Who did he think he was? China was better than any copyright laws but then Japan went and left him like the stupid country he was. The stupid scar still hurt on stupidly humid days like today. DAMMIT, HE WAS CHINA AND HE WAS GOING TO SHOW STUPID JAPAN WHO WAS BOSS. He barely recognized the hate that twisted his stomach. Everyone facking left him, and they were all stupid. But he was China, so he was smart. And everyone was stupid for leaving the smart China. He took care of them since they were babies, and how do they thank him? HEY STAB HIM WITH A FRIGGIN KATANA AND TURN HIS LANGUAGE INTO FRIGGIN HIRAGINA. BEACH, PLEASE. YOU DON'T MESS WITH CHINA LIKE THAT.

Standing up in his righteous anger, he went out to show Japan the error of his stupid ways and stab him with a katana, see how he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 pm

(( Best Frenemie, why do you love gore and violent RP's so much...? |D The real question is, why do I like like them so much.... ))

Female Norway was alone at her house, taking a sip of coffee from her old coffee mug. She glanced over at her cellphone, and considered calling Iceland to see if he would pay her a visit. Suddenly, her head started to throb. Emotions flooded into her brain, but unconsciously were suppressed. Because Norgie doesn't feel much deep down inside, she isn't affected by the spell as much; being the heartless person she is.

She rubbed her temples, a huge headache coming down. Norway groaned in annoyance, feeling a slight bit of.... hatred...? For her younger brother... And for some strange reason, she wanted to hug Denmark.... And kill him.... at the same time. She flopped down on the couch, pulling a pillow over her head, annoyed with the huge headache; and tried to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:19 pm

*Ireland grinned evilly as she spotted Scotland and walked up to him smiling innocently.* Brother I missed yer dumb arse!" She said, pulling the most realistic fake smile she could. She laughed and jumped at him so that she was pinning him to the ground.* Wanna play a game my leprechauns taught me. We had a lot of fun playing it today. *She practically sang*

((LAME SLEEPY POST IS STUPID Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:52 pm

((I have no idea why i like Gore and violent Rp's so much...I guess because it's interesting and I LOVE MAKING CHARACTERS GET TORTURED shiz))

Scotland easily over-powered his little sister and shifted his body so he was the one on top and doing the pinning "Bad move lass" He said with a grin while punching her hard in the gut and absolutely showing no mercy. "Ye know what really pissed me off about ya. Yer attitude" He said while glaring and holding down her arms with more force that could almost break bones
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 pm

*Ireland gave him a horrified look but rolled her eyed smirking and looking up at her brother.* " That's too bad, ye know what annoys me? YER FACE." * She said roughly as her fingers curled into a fist and swung at him with all the force she could. She then kicked him in the stomach and rolled to the side, standing up quickly and looking down at him. "And ye know what else, ye annoy me with every. Single.Thing Ye do!"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 am

Scotland smirked at his strong and violent sister while some blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth and down his chin from the impact of the punch "Good punch, but nae good enough" He pounced on her and pinned her hard on the ground once more. He punched her a few times in the face with all his strength and smirked wider " I donnae need family, ye and everyone else can jus' dissapear" He said harshly while putting his hand around her small and slightly blood-stained neck and began to squeeze tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Alina sat in a tree looking up at the sky. There was nothing to do. She had a sudden urge to visit Russia.... Wait....Russia?! She hated him!! ....Didn't she....or did she hate Iceland and Norway. .....No this wasn't right. It was Russia she hated......right? Everything became suddenly confusing. All her emotions became messed up. Whenever she started thinking about Iceland or Norway she got pissed off. That wasn't right. And when she thought about Russia she got really happy. That was odd and not right at all. She might as well visit someone to see if something was going on with them. It was probably just some weird spell someone put on her.

....It could have been Norway... It wouldn't be surprising if she did that just to mess with her. She never treated her the same as she did Iceland in the first place. It wasn't fair! She'd already tried being nice to Norway a long time ago but got frustrated and she just acted like she hated her. ..And Iceland. Would it hurt to show some freaking emotion?! (( ...I just had to. :troll: /ShotVeryHard )) It would help to show how you actually feel instead of hide it....even though she shouldn't be talking. At least I show emotion....unlike that b*stard......wait what the hell am I thinking?!

She sighed and jumped out of the tree walking in a random direction. She was bound to reach someone's house and they could help explain what's going on. She eventually got to Norway's house. [i]I haven't been here in forever[/b] she thought. She knocked on the door, an unusual feeling of hatred forming in her stomach. What the hell was going on?! ....Well...whatever it is Norway surely could figure it out. ....Hopefully
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:28 pm

(( I wanted to add a liiitttllee bit more to what happened before Ali knocked on the door, just because. ))

-- Half an hour before Alina knocked on Norway's door--

Groaning in annoyance as her headache continued to make her head throb, Norway grudgingly walked over to the kitchen cabinet, and took a few sleeping pills. Popping them into her mouth, she trudged back to the couch, and laid down, her eyes already heavy. Falling into a deep yet uncomfortable sleep, Norway slept her troubles away.

---
Norway's eyes opened, as she found herself in a dark room, sitting on the ground. Suddenly, pictures started to form on the walls, as she saw all the countries, one by one, kill the ones they loved most. Denmark had killed her brother, and Scotland and Ireland fought to the death. Her eyes widened slightly, as she backed up into yet another wall. Turning around, she saw Alina's figure on the wall lean over and kill the sleeping Norwegian woman..........

The knock on the door remained unheard, as Norway was in a deep sleep. A slightly scared expression met her lips, as she squirmed in her sleep, not wanting to die...
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 pm

*Ireland grinned as he choked her and started to cough.* "Go on... kill me... put you should at least... TRY HARDER" *She said, a bit strained from the loss of air. She squirmed to the side a bit reaching for the knife in her boot and took it out quickly, bringing it up and stabbing Scotland in the cheek. When his hand loosened a bit, she removed the knife from his cheek and stabbed his arm. She used this to her advantage and forcefully pushed against him, making him land on his back with her now pinning him down.*

"One stupid mistake ye made... ye taught me how to fight..." *She smirked and raised her hand up, ready to slice his throat open.*

(( Yes Ireland ALWAYS carries a pocket knife in her boot >_>. Ginger be smart. /SHOT ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:01 pm

She sighed as it seemed that Norway wasn't going to answer the door. The door opened on it's own (( RANDOMLY OPENING DOORS FTW )) Alina walked in knowing this was odd. She saw her sister sleeping on the couch and she immediately was pissed off. She had a sudden urge to kill her. No. I can't......Russia is one thing.....but not Norway she thought, trying to convince herself that it wasn't right, but soon that urge took control and Alina grabbed a knife smiling a creepy smile.

(( Woot. Lazy, tired, after school writing. ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 am

(( Because we need violent SpaMano here. /SHOT ))

Spain plucked a perfectly red tomato from it's fine, and set it into the basket he was carrying, which was filled 3/4 of the way with tomatoes of various sizes. The heat from the sun spread all over, and he began to sweat a little. Spain turned around and smiled at Romano who was helping him pick tomatoes in his awesome cute chibi form since it's hard to resist the cuteness. /SHOT. Suddenly, his smile turned into a frown of disgust. He felt his stomach turn from hatred. Spain crouched down slowly to set the basket of tomatoes on the ground, and straightened himself up. He walked towards Romano, a forced smile plastered all over his face.

"Oi~, Romano~." He said in a cheerful, but surprisingly cold tone. "I'll let you know, that if you don't leave now, you're going to regret it~."

His eye twitched in frustration. He wanted to strangle Romano so badly... He wanted Romano out of his sight forever. No wait... This isn't right. He told himself. I would usually just tell Romano he's doing a good job at picking tomatoes... What's with this hatred all of a sudden? He blinked at the realization, but it doesn't convince him to stop hating Romano. He's lazy and weak. He's pathetic. Who am I to be around this wimp? He'll just hold me back. Spain's glared at Romano, waiting for his response patiently.

(( .....IAlmostEnjoyedInsultingRomanoHere.awesomeface ))
Back to top Go down

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:23 pm

(( LOVI. RESPOND. zomg ))
Back to top Go down

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:33 am

(( YOU SUCK BI ))

Romano, who was slowly picking tomatoes since somehow he'd hurt himself looked at the angry Spaniard in surprise. He didn't expect him to get mad super quickly but out of nowhere a wave of Anger struck him as well. "Make me leave. Asshole" He said threateningly while glaring daggers at the Spanish man. Though just as the wave of anger hit him, it also left just as suddenly. "W-Weird." He commented while walking closer to Spain and noticing his menacing eyes, slightly intimidated.

"Uhh..Spain. I don't know why you're mad or even why i got mad a minute ago but cool it. The heat must be getting to you" He said a bit too calmly while moving his attention back towards the Tomatoes.
Back to top Go down

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 am

(( I LOVE YOU TOO~. Actually... I'm starting to doubt my love for you... /SHOT ))

Spain frowned. "I said leave. Seeing you is sickening me." he said sternly. He picked a tomato from his basket, and bit into it. Disgust filled his eyes as he spat out the tomato all over Romano. "Blegh! I never knew tomatoes could taste so disgusting!!" he groaned.

(( Dfydsavnki This isn't even Spain anymore. ;w; /shot ]
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 am

Feliciano loved everyone. Everyone. Well, then he feared some people such as Russia and his younger sibling, but there was no one he could hate! Not until England's little fluke. It truly screwed up Feliciano. He suddenly hated everybody. Despised. Loathed. To the point where he even started to plot Germany's demise. Japan's demise. He even took some thought in planning America's demise, as impossible as it may sound. His walls were now covered with national news, using whatever information he could to bring down the world. Yes. The world. Even himself. A soft, sweet, innocent, yet twisted laugh escaped Feliciano's lips, he was planning to strike England first. Just how should he start?

(( Little ol' Feli's gone dark. 8D ))
Back to top Go down

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 am

" Ok....Who are you and what did you do to Spain?! He SMEXIFUL loves tomatoes so you can't be him." He snapped at the Spaniard, before instinctively backing away just in case he for some reason needed to make a run for it. "And Spain wasn't this much of an asshole" He muttered to himself, glaring at this Spain look-a-like.
Back to top Go down

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm

"What are you an idiot? I am Spain!" The Spaniard retorted. "Tomatoes just seem gross all of a sudden... I don't know... And why would you care? :I" He took a step forward. "Now, are you going to leave, or not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~No-Limits~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~No-Limits~   ~No-Limits~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~No-Limits~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: