Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome places~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel-San
Admin

Awesome places~ Empty
PostSubject: Awesome places~   Awesome places~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm

I thought i'd make a absence thread since i'll be gone alot in the beginning of September. Yeaaah. Even though i might be off and on i might as well make one to brag tell everyone.

I'm goin to Busch Gardens for the second fackin time with My Spain. Veneziano, and Belarus. And hopefully the road trip there won't be as bad or......interesting like the last one. So i'll be gone September 3rd, 4th, and 5th. We MIGHT not go if Spain's mom decides to be an ass and not take us but i highly doubt that.

Then on September 8th it's My Spain's And Belarus's birthday....and i have to get him a crapton of presents since he gave me like 20 for my birthday and get Belarus a present or she'll hurt me.... My Spain gets all clingy when his birthday comes so i might not be on before or even after his birthday. He's goin to Chuckie cheese's for his birthday. 8I yeaaah. He's a pedo. It's gonna be sooo stupid but hey, it's what he wants to do so i'll force myself to go into a fackin 3-year old arcade.

Then September 11th and 12th i'm pretty sure we're goin to SeaWorld if Spain wasn't lying to me or his mom decides not to take us like in the fackin summer. Don't ask me why they're deciding to take us during school...i'll never know but i'm not complaining. The whole road trip there Spain said he was gonna sing patriotic songs sings it'll be 9/11. Can't waaaait 8I

So Au revoir, Ciao, Bye, -Insert other goodbye in a different language here-
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Awesome places~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome places~   Awesome places~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:33 am

Alright. Have fun~! I LOVE YOU ROMANO~.
Back to top Go down

Awesome places~
Page 1 of 1